Public Meeting Series Middlesex Fells Reservation Resource Management Plan- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Public Meeting Series Middlesex Fells Reservation Resource Management Plan

Department of Conservation a nd Recreation
    Commonwealth of Massachusetts

PUBLIC MEETING SERIES
    MIDDLESEX FELLS RESERVATION
    RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLAN

Initial Resource Management Plan Public Meeting
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011
    6:30 p.m. 8:00 p.m.
    McGlynn School Cafeteria
    3001 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford

At the meeting, DCR staff members will share information about the resource management planning process and solicit public input.

Following this initial meeting DCR, in cooperation with other partner agencies and organizations, will host a series of workshops. These will include:

Wetlands and Water Resources, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, February 2, 2011, Botume House, 4 Woodland Road, Stoneham
    Flora and Fauna, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, February 9, Botume House
    Cultural Resources, To Be Announced
    Education and Enforcement, To Be Announced
    Recreational Workshop, To Be Announced

As DCR engages in the Resource Management Planning process, we encourage all stakeholders, users, and residents to come together in a spirit of collaboration to help us plan for the management of the Reservation and build common ground among all those who enjoy and care about the Middlesex Fells.
    Final meeting schedule, additional information and changes concerning the Fells Resource Management Planning process and upcoming meetings will be posted at http://www.mass.gov/dcr/news/publicm...mpupcoming.htm.

If you have questions about the public meeting, please call 617-626-4974 or email [email protected].

mtbr member
    What's the point? They only listen to FoF.

mtbr member
    Dude I don't live in Mas. I am just passing on imfo. It seems to me though there should be some MTBers to represent

Department of Conservation and Recreation
    Commonwealth of Massachusetts

MIDDLESEX FELLS RESERVATION
    RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLAN

Initial Resource Management Plan Public Meeting

POSTPONED due to the forecasted snowstorm

New Date: Monday, January 31, 2011
    6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
    McGlynn School Cafeteria
    3001 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford

Directions:
    (Note, the school can be a challenge to find using mapquest, google maps or a GPS).
    From Boston / South:
    Take Route 93 north to exit 32/Route 60.
    Take exit 32, then as you come off the Route 60 ramp, bear right onto Route 60 east.
    Travel about mile; when you reach the first set of lights – Park Street – take a right onto Park Street.
    Travel along Park Street toward its end, taking a left at the blinking light onto Riverside Avenue.
    Travel along Riverside Avenue about mile, then take a right onto Freedom Way.
    You’ll arrive at the School complex. Drive past the Andrews School and you will see the McGlynn School on your right. Park is available as indicated above.

From East: Revere, Chelsea, Winthrop
    Take Route 16 to Meadow Glen Mall. At the mall, bear to the right. Continue straight through the set of lights to the forced right and proceed to a forced left. Take 3rd left and you may parallel park (please do not leave large gaps). Otherwise, there is parking at the stadium.

From North:
    From Route 93 South – take exit #31, Route 16 Everett/Revere. Take a left at the lights, a left at the next set of lights and an immediate left with the car dealer on your right. Take forced right and proceed to a forced left. Take 3rd left and you may parallel park (please do not leave large gaps). Otherwise, there is parking at the stadium.

Paul Jahnige
    Director Greenways and Trails Program
    Department of Conservation and Recreation
    136 Damon Rd
    Northampton, MA 01060
    413-586-8706 ext. 20
    [email protected]
    DCR Greenways

Class Clown
    yeah it's a load of BS. I'll just continue doing what I always do. Riding the Fells, being considerate of others, dodging doggie poo, and having a good time. If anyone tries to tell me otherwise, well I will be far past them before they complete a sentence so it is inconsequential.

Members who have read this thread: 0