Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pedros Fest 2007

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  dang 
#1 ·
I see the Pedros Festival is coming soon, and as I was checking out the site I see that I can pre register to the tune of 65 bux for the whole thing or 40 bux per day. Anyone know what am I getting or doing for that kind of money???

#2 ·
You are basically getting a camping spot, water, showers and bathrooms for the $65. Some of that money probably goes towards insurance costs and help in deferring some of the events overall costs as well. I have not been in a couple years but I think the cost is cheap as it is a good get together for a lot of bikers.

#4 ·
PedrosFest 07

Lots to do actually. Mostly riding of course, it's a mountain bike festival after all....

In addition to the full ride schedule (singletrack, downhill, road) there's a huge Expo, Beer Tent, live music, they are showing the Tour de France, there are kids activities (the incredible Bouncy Castle thing, sure to keep the kids occupied for HOURS), rides with some Pro riders like Alison Dunlap, clinics on all sorts of cycling subjects, food vendors.

No shortage of things to do.

#9 ·
Really looking forward to Pedros this year. My conditioning is not going to be so great (coming back from injured elbow and back) but have kept up the gym workout did as much road riding as possible. Today was my first day on the mtn bike and everything felt good!

Can't wait!

#11 ·
I'm waiting to see where the rides will go. I ride Pittsfield as often as I can (200mi away) and always go up backside of Jiminy but not familiar with the new location.

will the rides go off 43 or will they be off Brodie mt road and up Jiminy and over to the otherside? will have to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.