NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2011

NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east

Sunday ,October 26th, Harold Parker State Forest. Marked routes for all abilities. Who's in? I'll be the one slinging chili. Maybe some route changes this year.

CP
    Yessir!

rdb
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I'm in.

Wanna Ride Bikes?
    Jun 2014
    Last year was my first "Wicked Ride", won't be my last!
    Hold my beer and watch this!

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Does anyone know if there are bikes available to rent at/near the event? I'd like to bring some friends, but none of them own a MTB.

rdb
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by objector View Post
    Does anyone know if there are bikes available to rent at/near the event? I'd like to bring some friends, but none of them own a MTB.
    JRA in Medford has a demo fleet, but they are not open on Sundays, I would call them to see about Sunday demo and check pricing. There is some place in Boston. Search the Massachusetts forum and you can probably find the thread. It might have been the Giant store near Fenway Park.

The Wicked Ride intermediate route is fairly technical, probably not the best introduction to mountain biking to someone who doesn't own an MTB, unless they have some sort of other two wheeled off road experience. The beginner route would be fine. Past rides have had some demo bikes available. I don't know about this year. You would be risking that the demo bikes would all be out when you show up. I don't know how long you could be out on a demo. They usually want you out for no more than an hour.

The Wicked Ride is a a great time, hopefully you can get out there with your friends.

rdb
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by objector View Post
    Not sure where you live, but if you are anywhere near Bike Barn, they have a great demo program. You get to keep the bike for a week. They are in Whitman, MA not, unfortunately, anywhere near Harold Parker. Good luck.

EAT MORE GRIME
    FYI

beginner intermediate or expert

if you are expert level it doesn't matter where you go, what ride you take, what time of day....on the day of the wicked ride all the best and toughest rock routes, squeezes, chutes, and challenging sections are going to be clogged right up with other riders, standing around, in middle of trail. so, expect that. everyone seems to bite off more than they can chew and for the noobs at HP it is a wake-up call. HP is grade A beef gristle in many places...noobs do not expect it. just prep your mind for it...prepare for some waiting around

it's not a bad thing, it is a fun event.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    " HP is grade A beef gristle" that could be my quote of the week. Nice!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    FYI

beginner intermediate or expert

if you are expert level it doesn't matter where you go, what ride you take, what time of day....on the day of the wicked ride all the best and toughest rock routes, squeezes, chutes, and challenging sections are going to be clogged right up with other riders, standing around, in middle of trail. so, expect that. everyone seems to bite off more than they can chew and for the noobs at HP it is a wake-up call. HP is grade A beef gristle in many places...noobs do not expect it. just prep your mind for it...prepare for some waiting around

it's not a bad thing, it is a fun event.
    Sounds like a great reason NOT to go to this event!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsepro View Post
    This is actually one of the top events of the year for trailside heckling, and also to watch a lot of folks that bought into sales pitches about how buying bigger wheels will let you easily roll over anything get many a rude wake-up call.

Lot of fun to be had on this ride, but definitely a lot of other riders out there, and HP is good and bony in a lot of spots. The right attitude (and a couple flasks) seem to pay off.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm in!

-Nolan

mtbr member
    Last year a handful of us went out the day before the event. Plenty of NEMBA peeps leaf blowing the trails, all pre-marked for the event. So, all the fun but none of the crowds...or chili.

HP is about 10 minutes from my house and the assessment of "beef gristle" is spot on.
    Figuring this all out as I go!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsepro View Post
    No chili for you, go to the back of the line! Or just pedal at around 9 AM to avoid the crowds.

banned
    Sep 2008
    "beef gristle". heh it's fairly techy for sure in some spots, but not much different than MANY other places within an hour as far as techy goes. 9am would be a late start to avoid crowds. start at 7-730, get done, pay, buy some food, and enjoy the crowds from your beach chair

rog

mtbr member

NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east

Fun ride, but crowded for sure. I hit the trail at 9 last year and just stayed ahead of the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NEMBA Freetown VP

EAT MORE GRIME
    Quote Originally Posted by newmarketrog View Post
    "beef gristle". heh it's fairly techy for sure in some spots, but not much different than MANY other places within an hour as far as techy goes. 9am would be a late start to avoid crowds. start at 7-730, get done, pay, buy some food, and enjoy the crowds from your beach chair

rog
    best advice here, Roll out at 7am, then fart around the rest of the day

roll out at 9 expect to meet some cloggage right when you need it least

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Crack o' noon start works too.

You can usually score a couple reflectors along the trail.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Sounds like a giant cock fight; crowds, egos...why is it a great event again? Must be the chili.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRider View Post
    Sounds like a giant cock fight; crowds, egos...why is it a great event again? Must be the chili.
    Can I get a private tour? Minus the cock

fights?

banned
    Sep 2008
    no, it's just the intertoobz

you svck!

rog

mtbr member
    Great trails, good people, and yes, the chili. Its a good time. I'd never ridden HP so it was a good way to take an arrowed tour of some of the best trails there. There are ways to avoid the crowd, and as slaphead said, sometimes the crowds provide their own "entertainment".

I wouldn't do it if I knew the trails there. Probably be good to ride for a few days after as well. The trails will still be leafblown and burned in from so many tires that it should be easy to follow the route even if they do get all the arrows down promptly.

banned
    Sep 2008
    they do take the arrows down promptly on monday morning. i could never make the wicked ride for a few years, but went early on those monday mornings following the event and man they wasted no time taking the arrows down! i did learn the nice 20 mile loop tho

such a great place to ride.

rog

mtbr member
    Still have not ridden there I've ridden a lot of the decent mtb spots in MA but just haven't found my way there yet. I'd like to, but don't think I can make it on that weekend.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Can I get a private tour? Minus the cock

fights?
    During the spring and summer we ( NS Nemba) have led rides out of the dirt lot at the end of HP road on thursdays.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    what is a very general time it takes to do the intermediate loop and advance loop? yes I know it matters a ton on how good someone is but I am just looking for an idea on how long it would take your average person to finish the loops. just curious on how slow going or challenging the terrain is.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    ^^^ Have you pedaled HP before? It runs pretty technical.The advanced loop is usually about 20 or so miles, with the intermediate loop maybe 12 or so with lots of overlap between the 2. You could always bail out of some sections. Time? How fast do you ride? 12 miles for me would be 2-3 hours, depending on coffee levels, route and who I was with.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by leeboh View Post
    ^^^ Have you pedaled HP before? It runs pretty technical.The advanced loop is usually about 20 or so miles, with the intermediate loop maybe 12 or so with lots of overlap between the 2. You could always bail out of some sections. Time? How fast do you ride? 12 miles for me would be 2-3 hours, depending on coffee levels, route and who I was with.
    Really? So it's more set up like a xc race, where the levels just ride longer loops, and not necessarily tougher/gnarlier terrain?

2-3hrs because it's only practical to maintain a 6mph average, or because you're out there hamming around on stunts and obstacles?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    ^^^ no I haven't been there before. Awsome that they have bail out sections I will just plan on the 20 mile loop and if I need to I will bail out. Now I just need the motivation to get up early enough to beat the crowds.

banned
    Sep 2008
    Advanced loop starting at 7am=2.5-3hrs. Advanced loop starting at 10am=like 5 hours

rog

mtbr member
    I never seem to average more than 6-7 mph when i ride out there. Ymmv - literally!

mtbr member
    When I get to a bottleneck I find that screaming, "STRAVA" at the top o my lungs tends to get people out of the way.

banned
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by connolm View Post
    I never seem to average more than 6-7 mph when i ride out there. Ymmv - literally!
    Rigid ss 29er 32-18 bringz the speedz. You have no choice. Makes for nice simple uncluttered experience

rog

rdb
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I find that the Strava global heat map provides a fairly good indicator of how technical a particular trail is. Set heat map style to yellow, path opacity to 100%, activity view to bike. If you zoom in on Harold Parker, wherever you see "red" the trail is either steep, technical or both. You can zoom in your favorite places to ride and compare trails you have ridden to the trails at HP and it will give you some idea of what to expect at HP, if you haven't ridden at HP before. NS NEMBA makes sure the advanced ride hits all the "red" trails. I made it a goal this summer to ride every trail at HP at least once. I now have a list of trails that are no go for me, but I discovered some new trails that are challenging, but doable for someone at my skill level.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
    When I get to a bottleneck I find that screaming, "STRAVA" at the top o my lungs tends to get people out of the way.
    hahahahaha.
    Misfit diSSent ALC SS
    2014 Cdale F29 Team

mtbr member
    Rog- was out riding the Burning Man and Wall trails in Willow and telling tales of that Thursday night EMS ride when you rode all 3 superhard hills on your rigid IF. Roger's hat-trick. Doubt it'll ever be done again (I was 0 for 3 on my geared HT last time I tried).
    Misfit diSSent ALC SS
    2014 Cdale F29 Team

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Really? So it's more set up like a xc race, where the levels just ride longer loops, and not necessarily tougher/gnarlier terrain?

2-3hrs because it's only practical to maintain a 6mph average, or because you're out there hamming around on stunts and obstacles?
    Some of the time there are more difficult loops that comprise the advanced loop that branch off the intermediate loop. I'm the chili guy, so while I ride there a lot, I'm not arrowing the course. Word is maybe changing up the route some this year.

mtbr member
    Are there any routes leaving from the SP Barracks end of HP or only from the dirt lot at the end of that road?

What goes on at ground zero besides chili? I'm trying to figure out if there is a reason to go besides the guided routes. My GF rides but is still in the tentative stage so she needs some convincing to get her to go to these things.

Wanna Ride Bikes?
    Jun 2014
    Sign her up for the "Ride like a girl" class. The beginner loop isn't too bad, and plenty of bail-out opportunities. Pretty well marked, you don't have to go with the herd.
    Hold my beer and watch this!

banned
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by longshanks View Post
    Rog- was out riding the Burning Man and Wall trails in Willow and telling tales of that Thursday night EMS ride when you rode all 3 superhard hills on your rigid IF. Roger's hat-trick. Doubt it'll ever be done again (I was 0 for 3 on my geared HT last time I tried).
    Those were the dayz. Ah the "disappear" gear. Vrooom vrooom, buh bye!

Now with the fatbike, no trail is difficult anymore. Like cheating. You on one yet?

Miss riding with you!

rog

banned
    Sep 2008
    hahahahaha.
    Right? Strava is so frickin silly. Silly as spandex even.

rog

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Leeboh is correct about the route. Will be in the reverse direction this year, mostly. For those that want to avoid the crowds, ask at the check-in how to access the west side first and do the harder east side later. Reality is that things spread out pretty quickly.

Why join this possibly overpopulated event? Great trails marked, blown, and in prime shape. Gather with friends old and new to celebrate a great summer and fall of riding. And the chili!

There was a question about departing from the gravel lot near the State Police barracks or the Jenkins lot. The event is now held for the second year at the campground. It's great spot with plenty of room to spread out and park. No need to park elsewhere. Please leave the other lots for other park patrons.

...AND all proceeds from the Wicked Ride go to directly fund trail projects on the North Shore. Thanks to everyone who shows up!

Quote Originally Posted by ramshackle View Post
    Leeboh is correct about the route. Will be in the reverse direction this year, mostly. For those that want to avoid the crowds, ask at the check-in how to access the west side first and do the harder east side later. Reality is that things spread out pretty quickly.

Why join this possibly overpopulated event? Great trails marked, blown, and in prime shape. Gather with friends old and new to celebrate a great summer and fall of riding. And the chili!

There was a question about departing from the gravel lot near the State Police barracks or the Jenkins lot. The event is now held for the second year at the campground. It's great spot with plenty of room to spread out and park. No need to park elsewhere. Please leave the other lots for other park patrons.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by newmarketrog View Post
    Those were the dayz. Ah the "disappear" gear. Vrooom vrooom, buh bye!

Now with the fatbike, no trail is difficult anymore. Like cheating. You on one yet?

Miss riding with you!

rog
    Miss riding with you too! I do not have a fat bike...yet. Man, they look fun.

I might do that Stratham Hill race this weekend on the SS. That's up youraway, right? Haven't raced at all this year (recovering from Lyme's) so I'll be a sad sight, but oh well. Would be good to see you if you're around.
    Misfit diSSent ALC SS
    2014 Cdale F29 Team

banned
    Sep 2008
    Miss riding with you too! I do not have a fat bike...yet. Man, they look fun.

I might do that Stratham Hill race this weekend on the SS. That's up youraway, right? Haven't raced at all this year (recovering from Lyme's) so I'll be a sad sight, but oh well. Would be good to see you if you're around.
    Stratham is close to me and i've been entertaining the idea of doing it on the fatbike, my only bike.

2 things could get in the way of doing it.

Our baby girl was due to be born 2 days ago and the surf might be good all next weekend. Funny my wife was telling the baby to come out today so that daddy could go surfing next weekend

We shall see........may see you there depending.......

rog

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Are there any routes leaving from the SP Barracks end of HP or only from the dirt lot at the end of that road?

What goes on at ground zero besides chili? I'm trying to figure out if there is a reason to go besides the guided routes. My GF rides but is still in the tentative stage so she needs some convincing to get her to go to these things.
    More reason than arrowed trails that have been leaf blown and cleaned up? Lots of vendors, bike demos, skills clinics, led rides, and kick ass mountain biking with 500 of my closest friends, plus supporting the park and all who make these fine trails available for all to use.

mtbr member
    I can do without the crowded led rides, but the rest sounds like a blast.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Truthfully, I usually avoid crowds like the plague when it comes to riding, but this is one event I try to hit each year. I try to approach it more like a party than a 'serious' ride, and that seems to work.

Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member

I've done this ride 3 or 4 times. You do see a lot of riders, but I can't remember any crowds on the trails to the point of clogging up the works.
    SantaCruz Tallboy C
    SantaCruz Solo C
    Specialized Fatboy
    Trek Madone 8
    Kestrel RT 700
    Lemond Zurich

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Anyone know if there are any kid friendly trails that will be set up for this event?

mtbr member
    Great question

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Great question

My son would have a blast at this event but isnt quite ready for the tech stuff yet.

mtbr member
    Mine too. I've had him in there a couple of times but not with people behind him or through the beef gristle. Usually it's just us. I would love a kids group ride.

Anybody want to do a group ride before the snow flies?

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Im in. I think my son would gain alot ore confidence riding if he saw other kids doing it versus just me.

mtbr member
    Weekend after next. I've been taking my son out between soccer games, 9:30 - 1 sort of thing. I've got a decent route that challenges without kicking his ass too much.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Sounds good. keep in touch and we can figure it out as it gets closer

mtbr member
    Anybody know if there will be bike demos going on? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Any vendors showing up? I need new tires.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Only if you want your child run down by hordes of latte amped up freaks screaming "strava!!!!"

Just kidding. Ridden the wicked for a number of years now. There are definitely a fair number of kids that ride. The beginner ride is fairly short, but one of the nice things about HP is that there are a great many options to start heading back or shorten the ride whatever loop you start. Other reports of trail jams and aggro strava obsessed riders have not been my experience. Perhaps they all make sure they get there early? All I know is that it's generally a great day on some fantastic trails, and the hard working peeps at NSNEMBA do a ton of work to make sure this is an event that is enjoyed by all. Good luck and have fun.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy0616 View Post
    Anyone know if there are any kid friendly trails that will be set up for this event?
    There will be a beginner loop arrowed. usually 6-7 miles of mostly doubletrack with some gentle single track as well. I would also suggest the riding around the 2 ponds on the left as you enter from rt 125.

CP
    Looking forward to the ride Sunday. I will be sure to thank the NS NEMBA trail crew, there is no doubt in my mind that they will have some work cut out Saturday, checking & clearing trails of dead-falls & storm debris, this storm passing through is packing quite a punch...

mtbr member
    I'll be there as well. HP isn't my favorite place to ride, but this should still be a fun event. Good luck all!
    Trail: Scalpel-Si / Sherpa / Farley EX
    Gravity: Nomad / Wilson
    Road: Stigmata / Slate

My MTB Videos

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I'm in

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I have been sick as a dog since Wednesday. Someway or another I am never able to make this ride. Any of you guys that go make sure to take some pics and post them up when you get home. I am so bummed, I haven't been sick like this in years.

mtbr member
    Was going to go with a buddy of mine but he opted out last minute. Contemplating if i want to go there alone. Never been to that place or even an event since i work retail.

banned
    Sep 2008
    i wouldn't consider riding with like 537 of your closest friends, being alone, but call me crazy.

JUST GO.

rog

mtbr member
    Hell of a ride today. HP is challenging on the best of days, and with the wet conditions, leaves and trail traffic it was a pretty brutal day out on the course.

Had a blast - hope you guys did too!

My MTB Videos

mtbr member
    HP just went back to the top of my list of best places to ride in MA. Whenever I close my eyes (and its happened a lot this afternoon/evening) i keep picturing my favorite climbs, off-camber lines, downhills, crashes and near crashes. Awesome time even with the mass of humanity in the woods. Nice job Nemba, thanks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Ass. Kicked.

Man that place has some fun tech.

Good times.

Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Does anyone have pics/video?

mtbr member
    Any of you guys run into the pack of 4-5 people on horseback? One of the horses was extremely skittish around bikes, and the rest were pretty chill. Nothing like picking the wrong day to take your horse to HP... A bajillion bikes in every parking lot, I'm not sure what they were thinking.

My MTB Videos

mtbr member
    Here are a few random ones that I took, including the carnage on my brand new set of Spanks. Nothing terribly exciting though - was too busy getting my ass handed to me by the terrain, haha.

NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10729186_750145658392629_178085963_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10723675_996802407003082_1529129270_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10723870_1492025011068364_1297529607_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10724200_1492620377679867_2112053884_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10724267_788746294516992_107096102_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10724639_1585513165010143_243169116_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10727407_731668290235042_1595841368_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10727409_685818468192734_1217469753_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10727490_281305785402613_181273447_n.jpg
    NS NEMBA wicked ride of the east-10004301_895673000443915_160362463_n.jpg

My MTB Videos

RIDE TO LIVE
    Thanks for the photos 777. I'm on the left with the NBX kit in your 5th photo. The rest of the guys are from Team Bums. I completely agree, great trail network. My son and I had a blast, especially on that section of trail. HP is an amazing place for the serious MTB'er.
    15 Trek Fuel EX 9.98 (not a typo)
    15 Trek Remedy 9.9
    15 Trek Farley 8 (for sale)
    10 GF Superfly SS

mtbr member
    Good pics - thanks!

I usually ride on the other end of HP so I don't recognize any of the trails in the photos. I missed the event...bummer!

rdb
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Thanks to all the NEMBA volunteers who helped out. I imagine there must be a ton of work performed behind the scenes to make it all come together.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Yep, a little work. The trails were a mess from this weeks storms. The arrowing crew, vendor calls, tee shirt prep and organizing too. Lots of leaf blowing and pre ride for arrowing involved. All the registration and parking volunteers. Last week I spent 6 hours for chili prep with 3 fantastic helpers. More packing the car, unloading and day of cooking. Ride leaders as well.
    Shout to all the riders who show up to help support us and fund new trail projects. One of my favorite events of the whole year. Whoot!

CP
    Leeboh, you and the NS Chapter crew now have a pretty solid foothold on an annual Autumn event that all of us MTB'ers in New England respect and love...and for good reason, you & your NS Nemba crew all know how to put on a great MTB celebration! Big Kudos to all of you

mtbr member
    Give whoever was working the Gloriously Delicious Pulled Chicken Sandwiches booth a high five for me as well, haha.

My MTB Videos

mtbr member
    Enjoyed myself. Enjoyed the food! Chili was great. Thanks to NEMBA. Great event.

Those trails are tough. And while I rode (hiked) the advanced trail, I was excited to stop and see people riding things I couldn't imagine being ridden! Some people have amazing skills. I'm newly inspired.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I haven't ridden in a large group in 15 years, and never did anything like this. It was slow going (lots of slippery roots, rocky in sections, and lines of traffic), but I had a blast.

The one negative/awkward moment for me:

I came up to a little hill with a bunch of people at the top (off to the sides) and I thought they were just hanging out. There was room to go through, so I said "passing through the middle" and kept going. As I went down the drop on the other side, a woman behind me said something to the effect "We're waiting in line, a55hole".

I didn't realize that and felt like a complete schmuck. In the off chance anyone reading this was in that group, my apologies (I wasn't in a rush at all and wouldn't have minded waiting, had I realized it was a line).

Anyway, a big thank you goes out to everyone involved. The trails were fantastic, and that chili was incredible. My family and I are now NEMBA members.

mtbr member
    Honestly, in that instance I think the woman calling you an a-hole is more in the wrong than you are for making an honest mistake.

There was certainly a LOT of traffic out there - I got out around 9:30 and within the first half mile I had some guy run over my back wheel when I had to stop on a climb because the rider in front of me crashed. No apology, just a smug remark about him "being committed to it already" before he charged off through the middle of a pack of bikers. Some people just don't understand that every event isn't a race, and that not everyone is used to sharing a small trail with 50 of your fellow riders at the same time.

Don't sweat it. For every one rude cyclist at these things, there are 100 awesome people just out enjoying a killer day.

My MTB Videos

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I had a great time too. My first time at HP and my first NEMBA event. I opted to up the registration fee the $10 to join my local chapter MVNEMBA. Great folks out there in my experience. Brought a brand new rider with me and we quickly found out that even the intermediate ride was a bit too technical for a greenhorn. We spent the morning jumping between beginner and advanced lines picking our way back to the amazing chili. After lunch he was beat so he hung out and I went off to do the intermediate loop on the west side (we had only done the east side in the morning), and joined up with a couple guys heading that way as well. Amazing riders, really kept me pushing my envelope in terms of keeping up (speed beyond what I'd have done solo), and technical riding (seeing the rider in front of me picking lines and making it through really helped me have confidence to commit and power through sections I'd have otherwise hiked). Turns out they do a weekly ride on my two home town trails (LDT and RM) with a group of folks and invited me to join. Definitely an example of the caliber of the NEMBA folks out there in general. I'm glad to have joined and am looking forward to the member packet that should arrive early next week. All that's left to do now is figure out where to mount the NEMBA sticker!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    ^^^ Sticker goes on back left car window. Glad you had a great time. We aim to please.