Nonotuck Park, Easthampton Races- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Nonotuck Park, Easthampton Races

Does anyone know if they still do the midweek race series at Nonotuck Park and if they do, where I might get some information? Thanks!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Competitive Edge Bike & Ski organized those races. The races haven't happened in AT LEAST 5 years.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsepro
    Competitive Edge Bike & Ski organized those races. The races haven't happened in AT LEAST 5 years.
    I heard rumors of it starting up again, but that was last year. Haven't heard anything yet this season. But I agree, check with Comp. Edge.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I've been in Oregon for ten years, so there you go. They were really fun races that were both low-key and competitive - bummer that they no longer hold them. Are there any other mid-week series in the area, say between Hartford and Northampton?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBR1
    I've been in Oregon for ten years, so there you go. They were really fun races that were both low-key and competitive - bummer that they no longer hold them. Are there any other mid-week series in the area, say between Hartford and Northampton?

There's a weekly series at the Holiday Farm in Dalton, MA and a shop in Greenfield, MA did a weekly race series, in Greenfield, last year - not sure if it'll continue this year. That's all I know about.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    There's a weekly series at the Holiday Farm in Dalton, MA and a shop in Greenfield, MA did a weekly race series, in Greenfield, last year - not sure if it'll continue this year. That's all I know about.
    Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, neither will be going when I'm there. Oh well.

Here is the info for anyone else who might be interested.

http://www.townofgreenfield.org/Page...0Bike%20Series

http://www.active.com/mountain-bikin...ce-series-2010

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I don't think the Holiday Farm races are still going on. I raced it for a couple of seasons, and man, it was great. But I think no one wanted to run it any longer. Too bad. As far as the Greenfield races, I know a guy who raced them last year. He said it was pretty good, but not great. Check around with some shops in the Greenfield area. It's your best bet.

Members who have read this thread: 0