need help quick- Mtbr.com

Thread: need help quick

the test dummy

need help quick

i was gonna help with the trail work to night in nam. any one know what time it starts?
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

achiever
    I think this is what you're looking for...

http://www.nemba.org/forums/showthre...%28TNT%29-2010

the test dummy
    thank you much
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    we have been meeting near the Plaque , and we have been working in the area of the Shelf drop/Jump.
    I'm Better known as Splat

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Circusjunk
    we have been meeting near the Plaque , and we have been working in the area of the Shelf drop/Jump.
    ok i know were that is, also you know anything about who built the landing up on the spider drop i was there like a day ago and it was perfectly built up
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Actually it does not look like there is going to any work tonight. all the trail bosses ( my self included ) are unable to make it.

the Spiders transition was built back in 2002 by some one who remain nameless and hasn't ridden in Nam in 5 years. I wish we could work on that area , so much potential , but it is private property, and the land owner is not bike friendly.
    I'm Better known as Splat

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Circusjunk
    Actually it does not look like there is going to any work tonight. all the trail bosses ( my self included ) are unable to make it.

the Spiders transition was built back in 2002 by some one who remain nameless and hasn't ridden in Nam in 5 years. I wish we could work on that area , so much potential , but it is private property, and the land owner is not bike friendly.
    it looks like some one spent hours working on it recently(as in fresh dirt covering all the rocks).... like to the point it was like it was built yesterday
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

Members who have read this thread: 0