Nba Champs!!!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Nba Champs!!!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Nba Champs!!!

That's right baby we "Beat LA" congrats to the Boston Celtics and to all of US fans.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

achiever
    Sweet! worst to first is always nice.

One question, and please don't take offense: How do you figure it's "we". I don't recall seeing a jersey with "CRAZY FRED" on it.

Red

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Oh, c'mon now Red, Sports exist because of the fans-if they (or in this case "we") want to gobble up a little collective identity and share the joy-well, that comes with the price of admission (or at least with the price of the Pierce jersey I bought at Dick's back in September! )

Liam

On another note-Crazy Fred-have you ridden the Spinergy 29er wheelsets yet (I just got a set of enduros-great wheels)?

achiever
    Just a pet peeve, I guess. I'm happy they won but more happy we can get back to baseball now. I have deep psychological wounds about basketball. I'm too short and can't shoot. I was so bad that the one year I played I scored once. Yes, once. There was this real big guy on my team and he went nuts, picked me up and paraded me around the court on his shoulders. I never played again.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redwarrior
    Just a pet peeve, I guess. I'm happy they won but more happy we can get back to baseball now. I have deep psychological wounds about basketball. I'm too short and can't shoot. I was so bad that the one year I played I scored once. Yes, once. There was this real big guy on my team and he went nuts, picked me up and paraded me around the court on his shoulders. I never played again.
    So I take it that a game of one-on-one is out of the question

Members who have read this thread: 0