Nam on Monday morning- Mtbr.com
    I'm good at crashing

Nam on Monday morning

heading out to nam in the Am on Monday..2 of us...never been there looking to find some of the good stuff. Prob. be there by about 9 or so...if anyone is going it would be great to hook up and get some sort of directions...Me on a Fuji Thrill LTX and cousin on a Slayer...Silver Saab ...hope to see some there...

Derek
    Fuji Thrill LTX
    Silver Saab 9-3

the test dummy
    if you go again tomorrow i would be happy to show you around
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

I'm good at crashing
    Thanks for the offer, but the only times we can get out there are really weekends and holidays. We are about 45-50 minutes away inRockland, and with Wompatuck about a 5 minute ride, it is hard to make the trip out to Milford. We will be back though. had a great time...alot of great terain that really fit our style...loved some of the fast downhills with some good jumps and such on them...climbing was tough at time on a bike that weighs as much as mine...but it was a great day over all, with the exception of 2 pinch flats by my cousin...to bad the day ended with the last reserve tube he had pinching...but over all it was a great experience for the most part. We will be back soon I can tell.

mtbr member
    were you at wompatuck on sunday ?

the test dummy
    next time you go up there feel free to shot me a pm and i will gladly show you around
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

I'm good at crashing
    Thanks level 9 I will take you up on the offer....And yes Keep I was at Wompy on Sunday...I ride there about 3 times a week...sometimes more. Sometimes with the Wife and sometimes with my cousin. Depending on what we are doing sometimes we park at rthe visitors center...sometimes at the Transfer Station. Usually hit the play ground for some air time and such then the trails for a while.....

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Wish I had seen this earlier , I would have shown you around
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    I might have seen you there i usually hit up womp 3 times a week as well, I initially thought i had seen you because i saw someone on a Gary fisher, but i realized thats not what you're riding.. place was the most packed i've ever seen it... probably a lot of people getting ready for the landmine classic.

I'm good at crashing
    Alos to take into account...it was Labor Day weekend...the campground was packed with people, and almost every camer I saw go by me had bikes on it. I only ran into about 4 or 5 people while me and my wife were out there...and that was on the pavement on the way to some of the trails...never saw a soul on the trails all day...tons of traffic on the bike paths though.

On another note ...hit the playground and NW trails last night for a while...Met a guy out there Named Jeff. Seemed like a great guy...stopped and chatted about the place for a while... he had repacked the landing on cliff 2 and repacked a couple of the transitions on the jumps as well...good job to him. They are perfect. Too bad that more peole don't take a few minutes out of their ride to make sure the features we all use stay in good shape. Thanks to Jeff for the work hhe has done.
    Also...could have seen Prophet there last night...while I was chatting with a guy...another rider came by the board drop in the playground where we were...with a lefty...i haven't seen to many lefty forks out there so wondering if it was the prophet?????? either way I was the guy with the Fox fullface helmet on the Fuji....maybe someday we will all meet up?

Members who have read this thread: 0