maybe moving to Norfork, Southern Middlesex County- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New question here. maybe moving to Norfork, Southern Middlesex County

I live in western mass now and may move to take a position in Newton. I would live west of there, hopefully in some green spaces. Thinking Upton, Ashland, Hopkinton, maybe as north as Maynard, Acton, Boxborough, Hudson. Communte, home prices, schools will obviously drive most of the decision but can anyone give me ideas on a good area for a cyclist balancing the other issues. I also ride road. Anyone offering insight would help. I dont know that area well.

thanks

mtbr member
    38 views and no replys????????? c'com.

memento mori
    Feb 2004
    If you like road I'd say the Boxborogh Acton area is best. Very little traffic to get out to some nice roads west/north west of there. Theres good mtbing in the area as well,both local and within a 1/2 hour drive from there.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    well the Norfolk are will give you lots of Options (Foxboro, Wrenthem, Vietnam, Upton, Vietnam, Whitehall, Hopkinton SP, Hale , Noanet , etc ,etc )
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Grande
    I live in western mass now and may move to take a position in Newton. I would live west of there, hopefully in some green spaces. Thinking Upton, Ashland, Hopkinton, maybe as north as Maynard, Acton, Boxborough, Hudson. Communte, home prices, schools will obviously drive most of the decision but can anyone give me ideas on a good area for a cyclist balancing the other issues. I also ride road. Anyone offering insight would help. I dont know that area well.

thanks
    I lived in Maynard for a bit. Lots of good road riding around there.

Members who have read this thread: 0