Marlborough lookides for rides?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Marlborough lookides for rides?

I am new to the area and I was wondering if anyone lived nearby and wanted to go on some mountain bike rides/show me around?

I love the rocky trails.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    http://www.bvnemba.org/ bvnemba does weekly rides in the area
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by klg1616 View Post
    Looking for a place to rent a bike and hit some trails... I'm in town for the week from Colorado and would love to get some riding in here in Mass. Any good places to go?
    Need more details. Type of riding, where you'll be, when to ride, length, etc.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Looking for a place to rent a bike and hit some trails... I'm in town for the week from Colorado and would love to get some riding in here in Mass. Any good places to go?

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I'm looking to do some mountain biking. I'm in the Framingham area but willing to drive to get to better trails. I'm from Colorado so something a bit more on the technical side is preferred though not to the point of downhill trails. Would love to have a loop of 15-20miles.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Thanks for the trails!

mtbr member
    I think you can rent a bike at Landry's in Natick. Check out my map below for some trails. I would recommend Vietnam, Ribbon Candy/Badlands/Goat Hill, Rayburn, Boarderland, Big River, Harold Parker, Sutton, and Leominster. Don't waste your time with Callahan and Ashland just because there're close. One important thing to remember. CO miles aren't the same as MA miles. Around here 8mph average is pretty good. Trails here are rocky with sharp turns. Good luck!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011

looking for rides

Hey Marrkie i live in the Hudson area did you come across any rides if you didn't get back to me i'm looking for the same

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Boundry Street near the Northboro line has a nice trail. You enter across from the water station just before the bridge, there is a lot there and a trailhead sign. Nothing crazy but a good ride out and back. You can (and should in my opinion) cross Rte 20 at one point and head for the blocked off rest stop to continue on past AHS and finisj at Bartlet St in Northboro.

I think this is called the Yellick Conservation area or something to that effect.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    hey thanks man hey are you from around the area reason why i have no one to ride with around here im new in this area looking for a riding buddy i live in the hudson area get back to me and let me know

thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I have been hitting up those Northborough trails on my way home from work on my commuter bike. They are pretty tricky on a fixie with big slicks

I have also been doing the Tuesday and Friday nemba rides near Lowell. Hopefully tonight will not be too wet.

If anyone wants to meet up for a local ride that would be great. How about Callaghan park early Saturday?

mtbr member
    I just moved to Marlborough from Nor-Cal. Is there anybody right around here looking for people to ride with still? Milford is just too far to make right after work.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bike4now View Post
    I just moved to Marlborough from Nor-Cal. Is there anybody right around here looking for people to ride with still? Milford is just too far to make right after work.
    I would love to have someone around here to ride with, I am in Marlborough...

But Vietnam/Milford is only 15-20 minutes drive. Well worth it if you are looking for cool drops and jumps. I am more of a XC rider. The Northborough trails are pretty tame, but it is fun for me to hit them up on the way home from work.

PM me and lets go ride sometime...