looking for notary asap- Mtbr.com

Dec 2006

looking for notary asap

i am planning on going to highland mtb park in NH tomorro and have been planning for a coulpe weeks since my dad can has a tight schedule and i need a ride from him and i just realized that my friends need notaries.

the bank is closed on sundays and I was wondering if anyone had a relative or is personally a notary in the boston area so I could stop by around 10am ish earlier or later to fit your schedule to get notarized. or if anyone knows any way to get notarized or any place that would be open on sunday.

problem is highland closes at 5 and takes 1.5 hours to get there so i didnt want to leave any later than 12 - 1pm.

please reply or email me [email protected] thanks

Dec 2006
    will pay if nessasary im really desperate trying to get a good run in before the season is over

person
    I'm not sure if city hall is open on Sunday's, but in my town almost everyone in city hall is a notary. I'd say to try there.
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Unless you have a friend or relative that is a notary I'd say you're SOL. Better to plan ahead next time . Have fun if you go Highland is a blast

Members who have read this thread: 0