Last Stop! PVNEMBA Epic # 3 - The Rossi Fall Epic - October 17th- Mtbr.com
    Steam Donkey

Last Stop! PVNEMBA Epic # 3 - The Rossi Fall Epic - October 17th

Less than two weeks to the 3rd and final installment of the 2010 PVNEMBA Epic Ride Series. Five riders still in the running for coveted bragging rights!

ALL are WELCOME on the 17th.

@#$%@ RSVP REQUIRED By The 13th @#$%@

Here is the scoop: Having the annual Rossi Fall Epic MTB (all day ride) on Sunday October 17th. The route is one-way from Pennwood State Park (Ct.), to my house. About 35 to 40 miles total. It is a pretty technical, bony ridge almost the whole way. We ride about 1/4 mile of road over the Farmington River and then about a half mile up by the Turf Farm on the CT/MA line. Other than that, there is maybe two miles (all combined) of dirt road type riding and the rest is quite technical. There will be a water stash at the half way point. Bring food for the day. Moving at a good pace, it will probably be about 7 hours. Planning to leave my house at 7:30, on the trailer shuttle (bring a blanket for your bike). We will have a feed at my house after. Please bring something to share (munchie, desert, whatever). I will have pizza and drinks. Bring your own beer (I have none).

Be at my house for 7:00. The shuttle vehicles will be loaded and pulling out by 7:30. This is how that works... Park at my house. Load your bike and all your needs for the day in one of the shuttle vehicles. We will get dropped down in CT, (with no way out) and then we ride back to my house (and your vehicle).

This is a quick pace ride. Not a race, but not a wait-around ride. If anyone is unsure, give me a call and we can discuss it. Roads on either side of the ridge the entire way make for easy bailing, but still a long ride. (You will have to be bleeding-out for the rescue vehicle to come get you.)

The options for doing this ride are:
    Option1: Do the whole damn ride.
    Option2: Start the ride with us, bailout and you still gotta ride all the way to my house and your car.
    Option3: Help out. Drive one of the shuttle vehicle and be part of the Electric Morning Vibe! (Volunteers will be highly appreciated.)

If you think you'd like to participate or need more info, please contact me!
    stevenrossi -at- rocketmail -dot- com

@#$%@ RSVP REQUIRED By The 13th @#$%@

I need to plan for the Shuttle and Food.

Disclaimer: This is a GPS friendly ride.
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

mtbr member
    I'm in.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Option #1 or bust. I'm in!

- Chris

Steam Donkey

RSVP Please...

It's this Sundee! RSVP required (by tomorrow please). I need to get drivers and plan food, and generally get a good feel for the amount of torture to have at the ready. Should be a fun time!

Steam Donkey

Finisher's Trophies!

Here are the "Trophies" earned by the five riders who completed all three rides...

Headcaps... (headset/stem)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Members who have read this thread: 0