hunting in Earls/B-Street?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

hunting in Earls/B-Street?

This may be a dumb question -- though with gun-toting people, better safe than sorry, etc. -- but are Earl's and Batchelor Street open to hunters?

I looked on the DCR map online here -- http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/recre...eation_map.pdf -- which says that Skinner's not open to hunting, but doesn't seem to mention Mt Holyoke Range State Park. And I believe that parts of both Earls & B-Street are private land too.

Does anyone know for sure?

mtbr member
    You cant ride faster than bullets yet?

Anyway, I guess Id like to know as well, but no way in hell am I stopping riding there yet.

achiever
    Hunting is allowed at B-street for sure. Bow Season ends tomorrow, shotgun season starts Monday. Wear orange & watch your ass. I usually stay out of the woods on weekdays for the most part until shotgun season is done. By far the majority of the hunters are responsible types but there are a handful of drunk, shotgun toting fools who will fire on you thinking you are a deer.

No hunting on Sundays. though.

mtbr member
    If Im reading correctly shotgun for deer hunting closes on december 11th?

mtbr member
    Dec 11th is correct, then it's primitive firearms until the end of the year.
    If you can't ride the trail's with the BIG DOG'S, stay on the ROAD with the poodles!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0