Hale Reservation/Noanet ride anyone?- Mtbr.com
    norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007

Smile Hale Reservation/Noanet ride anyone?

hi just wondering if anyone in the area of westwood would like to go for a ride this sunday? if so just respond and we can set up a time.
    Tate Colbert

DeForest Stump
    Can't make it Sun. but how about a weekday afternoon? I go thru westwood on my way home and wouldn't mind checking that place out. Let me know if that would work out for you.

norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007
    i wont be able to make most weekdays because i have to work til 6 on mon wed and fri and til 8 on tue and thu. i get off at 5 on sat if that would work that would be great, but ill let u know if i can go one afternoon.

DeForest Stump
    check your pm's.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    If you 2 are in west wood you need to check out Satans Kingdom! some awesome riding !

Check out ride pics from there !

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...light=westwood

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...light=westwood
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Do you need permission to ride the Kingdom? I'm in Medfield and I am sick of looping through Rocky Woods and dodging hikers.

norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007
    hey, cool pics, that place looks like the balls, how do you get to it, i've been to rockywoods once, but it was a dissapoinment. but id love to explore satans kingdom. Directions Please
    Go fast, or go down

norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007
    i just got a set of lights, so if anyone would like to go for a night ride, any day(just no rain) alert me.hale res. would be more preforable i know it very well
    Go fast, or go down

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by norwoodrider4
    hey, cool pics, that place looks like the balls, how do you get to it, i've been to rockywoods once, but it was a dissapoinment. but id love to explore satans kingdom. Directions Please

No permission neededs , it is right off of Harford St. in Westwood, park on twin post road , cross hardford street , and about 50 yards down on your left is a Piece of single track going up the hill

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...wloc=addr&om=1
    I'm Better known as Splat

DeForest Stump
    Thanks for the info. I'm game to hit it soon, looks really good. Anyone else? I have lights also.
    Last edited by Cobretti; 10-13-2007 at 05:37 AM.

norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007
    thanks for directions, corbetti, would you like to go for a nite ride on mon thru wed, if any of those work for u they work 4 me to. if u want to check out satans kingdom i just learned how to get there i could get a small group on sat or sun next week, and anyone that wants to ride, any nite, call me 617 365 3163
    Go fast, or go down

Members who have read this thread: 0