good D/H rides- Mtbr.com

Thread: good D/H rides

mtbr member

good D/H rides

i've graduated from a $ # ! ! kicker to a norco vps drop (sweet ride) and want to do some down hill, dose wachusett mnt allow d/h, i know bretton woods in NH dose but i don't want to fight traffic for 3 hours, if i have to i will, i was thinking of bluehills but a lot of that mountain is for hikers only any good sugustions?

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    highlandmountain.com

mtbr member
    i havn't been here yet but I've heard that Jiminy Peak is supposed to be pretty good also.

mtbr member
    Lynn Woods has some downhill/freeride level trails. Prepare to pedal though, it's no mountain.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    http://www.empireofdirt.net/park-info
    At Magic MT Vermont. I have never riden here, but ski here all the time. IMO, it is the most challenging Mt to ski in VT, and I imaging it will be a great place to ride

mtbr member

chqm8

have you been back to aims noelle at all, i completly thrashed my mongoose there then upgraded to the norco, that goose broke hard snaped the frame in 2 and destroyed the fork, thank you wallmart for your quality bikes lmao

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Jiminy is a bunch of fun. I raced there about a month ago. It's pretty fast and relativly smooth. theres a couple of drops but it is definatly fun. a bit of a drive from eastern mass though. The hiking trails at blue hills are fun. its pretty much solid rock. If you go walk up the center ski trail then go to the stone castle up top, there is a red circle trail thats wicked fun.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by splattered
    have you been back to aims noelle at all, i completly thrashed my mongoose there then upgraded to the norco, that goose broke hard snaped the frame in 2 and destroyed the fork, thank you wallmart for your quality bikes lmao

Hey Splattered....no I havn't been back to Ames. I've been hitting Otis a lot and Nam a couple of times. I also had a good time at Borderland and Foxboro.

Yeah Wallymart bikes = not so good.

Members who have read this thread: 0