Going to be working in Mass- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Going to be working in Mass

I'm going to be in Westborough next week for work and looking to get some riding in. Is there any thing in the area?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Sure, this area has hundreds of miles of sweet single track all within a 20 min drive. You have Mt Pisgah in Northboro, Rayburn and Singletary in Millbury, Sutton Trails, Upton SF, Vietnam in Milford, Whitehall Res. in Hopkinton, Ribbon Candy in Northbridge, Callahan in Framingham/Malborough and a couple of areas in Ashland. Those are just off the top of my head, I probably missed a few.

All of the areas are primarily xc except for Vietnam which has plenty of xc but also a bunch of really nice freeride drops and jumps.

Do a search for "BVNEMBA" on the NEMBA boards and you will find all the posts for the rides we have done in the area this past summer.

Post when and where you want to ride and I'm sure you will find someone here or on the NEMBA boards willing to show you around. I am available all next week and I know most of those areas really well.

Kevin
    Last edited by woodsguy; 10-29-2007 at 09:52 AM.

mtbr member
    Thanks, Ribbon candy and Mt. Pisgah look very cool. I saw some pics of Vietnam over at ridemonkey place looks wild. Probably be in the area around 2pm tomorrow

mtbr member
    Check out my thread over on the NEMBA boards.

http://www.nemba.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20397

mtbr member
    thanks, I went to mt. Pisgah very cool place to ride. I went from mentzer to the look out then down the red trail to the south loop with the bridge, had a blast.

Members who have read this thread: 0