Sorry all,

We tried to ride in Burlingame today and there are at least five inches of heavy snow.

Our ride lasted about 200 yards of twisting and sliding and getting pushed around by the deep, heavy mess, before we bailed onto the road.

By Sunday, even if much of it melts, it is going to be a mess in there. I'd rather cancel it earlier than later so people from farther parts can rearrange.

There is no postponement, either. It is going to be messy in there for awhile...

Thanks to all who volunteered their help,