flooding in lynn woods?

Printable View

• 05-22-2006
    cumberland
    flooding in lynn woods?
    anyone know of the trail status in lynn woods? are there any complete loops? thx
  • 05-22-2006
    yogreg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cumberland
    anyone know of the trail status in lynn woods? are there any complete loops? thx

It is not that bad. Plenty of trails on the ridge trails are fine. Some of the main fire roads are wet and rutted out, but still very rideable.

Most of the standing water is in the usuall wet spots.
  • 05-26-2006
    RideFaster
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cumberland

I was there on Tuesday, near 4 corners, there was a little mud, but not too bad. Unfortunatley, thunderstorms are on their way...:madman: Oh well, lets hope it all gets dumped into the ocean so we all can ride. EVIL RAIN - GO AWAY

-Oh, I'm going to sound like a bike pervert, but, what bike are you riding at Lynn? Same w/you "yogreg."
  • 05-26-2006
    cumberland
    ridefaster - i have been there twice since i posted and the loop i do has been fine. i did have to walk through 2 ft of water the other day in ravenswoods, though. i ride an m4 stumpjumper that's done me right. sure wish i had the cash for full suspension, but i manage. have a good one.