Earle's Sunday 10:00- Mtbr.com
    achiever

Earle's Sunday 10:00

Meet at the Notch Visitors Center 10:00 am for the ride described below:

I rode a sick loop at Earle's starting at the Notch Visitors Center today. This is a super fun ride. Starts with a cool descent. then goes to a couple of climbs that are tough but one, Christmas Trail, is actually a highlight of the ride. A bit rocky with nice switchbacks on steep off camber goodness. Then down a bit and back up Tinker Hill followed by a ripping descent to Chmura Road. From there it's a grind back up to the Notch but it's on some really sweet trails.

here's a link to my MB page for it: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4232064

Hit the playback feature to see how I rode it.

Who's in?

Red

never ender
    I'm down. I finally ditched my 36t chainring...so I no longer have an excuse for being slow.

Steam Donkey

BizE

Kris, We have a noon engagement, otherwise we would have joined you. Thanks anyway.

May do a kids ride this Saturday, but it might be in one of the next two weekends following. Checking with a few people then nailing a date. Keep an eye.
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

achiever
    Anyone who's interested: I'm going to be away from a computer in VT until Saturday afternoon so don't sweat it if I don't respond to posts, pm's, email, etc.

I'll make any responses Saturday evening.

Steve,

Hannah's not too stoked on riding lately and I'm in VT until Sat. afternoon. I'll ride a kids ride without her though.... I want to clear the little table top at the jumps you took us to!

I've been riding Holyoke Range all summer. I figured that the terrain over there would help me progress my skills. I've done pretty good and can ride most anything there now. I finally rode Granville (Drake) the other day and had a blast. Rode it from Granville Rd. side towards RT57... seems like it might be more fun the other way except for what would be the first climb up that washed out nightmare to the lookout.

In any case, we'll have to ride somewhere before the snow flies. You can pace me to see if I could keep up on your next epic (which I really wanted to do but pussed out).

Kris

Members who have read this thread: 0