Duxbury - ready to ride?

Printable View

• 04-06-2015
    blidner
    Duxbury - ready to ride?
    Has anyone ridden or gone to see duxbury in the last few days. Wompatuck won't be rideable for a while and don't want to get out too early and damage trails.

thanks in advance
  • 04-07-2015
    adumb
    I haven't been to duxbury yet, but the guys that do alot of the heavy lifting and cleaning up on those trails haven't ridden them yet. they road in plymouth last weekend so i would say with the steady rain we are getting all week i would avoid them for at least another week.

i heard the cape was in really good shape last weekend. i rode in plymouth last weekend and it was good riding conditions. the trails drain very well so even with the rain they would still be good.
  • 04-07-2015
    blidner
    Thanks!

I did not appreciate that all this rain was coming!
  • 04-08-2015
    solo-x
    Can a mod please change the thread title? Someone glancing at the thread list without opening the thread might misconstrue the thread title as a statement of fact rather than a question.
  • 04-09-2015
    Locoman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by solo-x View Post
    Can a mod please change the thread title? Someone glancing at the thread list without opening the thread might misconstrue the thread title as a statement of fact rather than a question.

I don't think there will be a problem if the reader is faintly acquainted with the question mark symbol.
  • 04-09-2015
    Scott O
    ^ Some humor on the MA forum. I like it! (Or should I say, "I like it?")
  • 04-09-2015
    blidner
    Should I ask about Borderland or Wompy?

Correct use of the ?
  • 04-09-2015
    C.P.
    Borderland & Wompy need more time to thaw & drain. Give it another week minimum, and be sure to check in first.

FWIW, today I walked the dog into Borderland (it's in my back-yard basically) and lots of trails are muddy, some are underwater, especially with all the rain this week (& forecasted for tomorrow), and some areas even still have lots of snow. It was so wet, that I didnt make it very far before turning around.