Directions To Otis- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Directions To Otis

Wondering if someone could hook me up with some directions to otis, im riding trail of tears 3-4 times a week and need a little change of scenery. Im real nearby, coming from sandwich. Help would be appreciated, Jeff

Aug 2007
    This is where I parked yesterday....I was coming from Plymouth so I went over the Bourne Bridge and continue on rt 28 south to the Rt 151 exit, bear right off of that exit and approximately 500 ft later, on the left, there is a small dirt parking area. This is the trailhead.

There is also this trailhead: Once over the Bourne bridge, there will be a rotary, and just follow 28 South towards Falmouth. Look for a Dunkin Donuts on the right. Take that right and park in the Hardware store lot. The entrance to the trails is across Rt28 and the trail is called "firecracker"

http://www.ragemtb.com/maps/otis/

Have fun!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I also Some time Park across teh street from the animal Hospital abouty a 1/4 mile from 28 on 151, then enter right mby the enterance rame to 28 from 151
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    when at TOT have you been going into Sandwich? you go across Greathill rd.

from Sandwich across from animal Hospital is good.

mtbr member
    Ya i live very near the trailheads off race lane, the barnstable conservation land one and the one off crooked cartway. Not exactly sure where the one off great hill rd is unless its the one on the power lines. Great place to ride, im there all the time and still finding new trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    ya. when at TOT you cross Great Hill at the curve and powerline gate. go 50' from road ride to the right and the trailhead is there. you can spend another hour in there. it seems each year someone make more trails in there. very steep climbs.

Pine Hills in Plymouth is good too. rt3n ex 3. rt at off ramp end.follow to 3a lights. Left. 3/4 way up hill on right is large parking area. trailhead crosses the back area. it takes me same time to get here as Otis, from Hyannis.

Turner Homer
    One of my favorite trails in the cape cod area. Very fun.
    Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0