DH Around Boston?

Printable View

• 07-19-2008
    Magsrgod
    DH Around Boston?
    Ive been to Highland which is a blast but other than that what are the other lift accessed mountains to DH at? What one is the closest to Boston?
  • 07-19-2008
    auntesther
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Magsrgod
    Ive been to Highland which is a blast but other than that what are the other lift accessed mountains to DH at? What one is the closest to Boston?

Mt Snow is about 2.5 hours
    Sunday River is around 3 hours...Attiatsh about the same. Jiminy too

Bit further away Diablo is about 4 hours south in NJ and Bromont is Quebec, Canada is 4 hours north.
  • 07-20-2008
    splattered
    there is also bretonwoods mountain in NH.
  • 07-20-2008
    Magsrgod
    Out of all of them which ones are pretty good? With highland only about 1.5 hours away that might be hard to beat!!
  • 07-20-2008
    Tim Mailloux
    Quote:

Out of all of them which ones are pretty good? With highland only about 1.5 hours away that might be hard to beat!!

I have been told that Highland is the best in New England.
  • 07-20-2008
    auntesther
    It kid of depends on what you want. Fast...Bromont is the place to go. Tech and tight then Sunday River, groomed and stunt oriented then Hughland is where its at.

My personal preference is Bromont and I definately think its well worth the ride. Trails are awesome, so fast and flowy, lifts are fast, etc.
  • 07-21-2008
    EricD4
    Quote:

Killington is about 2.5 hours and rather easy to get to

-E