Danny macaskill- Mtbr.com

Thread: Danny macaskill

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Danny macaskill

For those of you who link right to the forum page or don't pay attention to the news links on the mtbr home page or always miss the cool stuff.
    Danny macaskills new video. Insane. Must suck for guys like Ryan leech who gotta feel pretty old watching this kid kill everything.

http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellit...21242908456696

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Repost...like three times.

Sick moves though.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    What part of it would you consider a repost? His name? The video is two days old, not the one originally on YouTube. Maybe click on it?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    If it had been posted in the Massachusetts forum I wouldn't have posted it. But I did for the hundred or so that only frequent the Massachusetts forum. If being a know it all twat makes you feel better though, have at it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Your pretty tough with your internet name calling when I was just simply pointing out that it's been posted quite a few times already.

Wonder why no one has posted in thread? Is it because they've already seen the half dozen or so same exact posts? Nope, it's probably because you're a doucebag.

Have a nice day.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Since I didn't ask a question in the post I wouldn't expect too many responses. I would expect most to just watch the movie and move on. Even so, in 3 hours it has 29 views, so someone's looking at it. Guys like you make Internet forums a crappy place cause you can't post what's on your mind without some ******* criticizing you for not checking every corner of the boards to make sure that someone in Arizona didn't ask the same question about nevegals last month. So since it hasn't been posted on the Massachusetts forum prior to today, you're wrong, it's not a repost. And I'm pretty sure you're a twat. You have a nice day too. Shoot, you told me to have a nice day then I told you to have a nice day. Is that considered a repost? I don't know. I'm sure you'll let me know.

mtbr member
    ^^^^^^^ Calm down girls

Excellent Video....that guys has some serious skills!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubaner
    If it had been posted in the Massachusetts forum I wouldn't have posted it. But I did for the hundred or so that only frequent the Massachusetts forum. If being a know it all twat makes you feel better though, have at it.
    That is pretty funny right there.

I only frequent a few sections here and this is the first i saw of it so thanks. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

mtbr member
    Really disappointed. Thought maybe since this is posted in the Mass Forum, he was coming across the pond.
    http://facebook.com/CharlemontTrails
    NEMBA Past President...

mtbr member
    I'm learning a lot about the expectations of regional forums here. But i live in Maine so i probably shouldn't be posting here.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by idbrian
    I'm learning a lot about the expectations of regional forums here. But i live in Maine so i probably shouldn't be posting here.
    C'mon man stop with the reposts already...

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Is Danny from mass?

Members who have read this thread: 0