I thought I'd post this up here in case any of you MA based folks wanted take a trip down and see some great riding in CT (Xpost from NEMBA).

This Sunday is CT NEMBA's Fall Fiesta. Depending on interest - I am going to either lead a ride over to Case or follow Al T's "epic". It would be great to see a few of you guys over there - if anyone wants to experience all of the techy XC excellence that Case has to offer (I won't be hitting the FR stuff) let me know, I've got a killer 20 mile or so loop worked out. Case is very popular in the area, and has some of the fastest techy sections that I know of. That being said, a guided tour is probably the best way to see what's out there.

I'm sure I have more representative pics than these, but this is all that's up on PB:

Info stolen from another post below:
11th Annual Fall Fiesta
Sunday, September 23rd, 2007
Gay City State Park, Hebron, CT

The Connecticut Chapter of the New England Mountain Biking Association is making a repeat visit to Gay City State Park in Hebron, CT. There will be rides (open to the public) for all skill levels, including a 25 to 30 mile epic ride. The members only portion of the event kicks off at noon with lunch provided by the chapter and taking nominations for the 2008 Operating committee.

Schedule of Events
8:30 am to 10:00 am
Epic Ride
leaves at 9:00 AM
Rides:
10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Lunch/Annual Meeting:
12:00 Noon to 2:30 pm
Clean up:
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm

Directions:
From the South/New London area: Follow Route 85 north. Park entrance is 6.7 miles past the intersection
with Route 66.
From Glastonbury area: Take Route 85. Park entrance is 2.0 miles past the intersection with Route 94.
From the North/Hartford & Massachusetts area: I-384 east to Exit 5. Take Route 85 south for 4.7 miles.