• 03-06-2008
    TG1
    Conditions at Borderland on NEMBA Trail
    Anyone know what the conditions are like today on the NEMBA Trail in Borderland SP?

Thanks!
  • 03-06-2008
    dirtrider2
    While I haven't been on it as of late, I think it'd be pretty safe to say that the trail will be very wet and you'd tear it to shreds if you rode it. Please don't do that! Probably gonna have to wait 'till its frozen or dry (and dry isn't likely 'till April).

Best place to ride on trails right now...OTIS!

Dave
  • 03-06-2008
    TG1
    Thanks Dave.

I will probably take a ride down to Burlingame, then. Otis intimidates me.
  • 03-06-2008
    mtbdee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TG1
    Thanks Dave.

I will probably take a ride down to Burlingame, then. Otis intimidates me.

Burlingame is kind of wet too.. I was there on Sunday and while it's pretty good all around the wet spots are bad.
  • 03-06-2008
    dirtrider2
    Otis intimidates you, but Borderland doesn't? Don't let the pictures fool you, BLand is WAY more technical than Otis. I'd say Otis has 90%+ smooth and hilly singletrack/doubletrack. Give it a try; there's plenty of crews heading down there on Sunday.

Dave
  • 03-06-2008
    TG1
    Thanks.

Otis it is then.
  • 03-06-2008
    mhaskell
    Dave is spot on, I tried to walk the trails at borderland and they are soaked, riding would really rip them up. We are having a ride at Otis on sunday morning; 9am i think. Otis is about half as technical as borderland at worst, you can skip the stunts and stay on nice smooth singletrack.