come out and check out Freeride Catamount- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

come out and check out Freeride Catamount

My name is Owen Poland and I am the Assistant Director of Mt. Biking at Catamount. I wanted to let the Mt. Biking community in MA that we will be having our opening weekend in two weeks with full lift serviced Mt. biking from 10-4 every Saturday until Oct 18th. We have top to bottom single track with terrain for all ability levels. To generate more interest in our opening we are offering lift tickets for a reduced price of $15 for the day. Check out both the catamount website(http://www.catamountski.com) for more details or go to our riders network site (http://freeridecatamount.ning.com/)
    Hope to see some of you out there!

mtbr member
    interesting....you should post this over at bustedspoke.com you might get a good response over there

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks will do!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Must bring print out from Website!

If you are planning on making it out for the opener-you need to print out the discount page from the Catamount website--go to the website and click on the Freeride Catamount link.

Brackish
    Nice, I love seeing all these places popping up on the east coast. I'm getting pretty excited to move back there in a couple of years, the lift-access riding scene is developing nicely for you guys!

mtbr member
    awesome time today! any DH/FR folks out there should def. check this place out. a great set of trails so far and huge potential for expansion.

mtbr member
    bump for this place. went out there again this past saturday and had a blast.

Members who have read this thread: 0