Come on Down to RI - Arcadia Fun Ride 5/18- Mtbr.com
    uh, or something!

Come on Down to RI - Arcadia Fun Ride 5/18

RI NEMBA Spring Fun Ride 5/18 - Some of RI's best riding........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X post from the NEMBA board:

Just a quick head's up. The RI NEMBA Spring Fun Ride in Arcadia is happening this coming Sunday. The rides leave from the Browning Mill lot on Arcadia Rd. Registration is from 8 - 11 AM. As per usual there will be two arrowed loops. One for beginners, and one for those interested in a longer haul. The cost is a measely $5 for members and $10 for non members (or join NEMBA and ride for free). There will be a post ride cookout for members, and there will be a water stop out on the trail as well. We will also hold a raffle with great swag provided by various local shops including Ski Market, Victory Cycles and Providence Bicycle among others. Proceeds will be going to Trips for Kids this year.

Directions

95 N or S: take exit 5a onto Route 102, follow for 1/2 miles to the end then take a right onto Route 3 south. Follow for 1 mile to the blinking light and take a right onto Route 165 (Little Country Pizza is on the corner), follow 165 for about 1/2 mile and take a LEFT onto Arcadia Road. Browning Mill Pond parking lot is on the right roughly 3 miles down the road.

Hope to see you there
    Last edited by mello211; 05-14-2008 at 06:12 PM.
    Life is a drink and you get drunk.... when you're young.....

bike dork
    Hey Craig - can you edit the directions to say left on Arcadia rd? That's what I get for copy/pasting this. Thx!
    Full disclosure; I sell and repair bikes for a living: http://blackstonebicycles.blogspot.com/

uh, or something!

Glenn

mentioned it to me - that was why I was here. Just got back from a nice combo ride 2:30 at Big River and 6:00pm at Foxboro..........over the bars in the boro and scratched the heck out of my nice rojo red elmariachi.......nice.
    Life is a drink and you get drunk.... when you're young.....

Members who have read this thread: 0