college rock into nam

Printable View

• 06-06-2010
    tmhar28
    college rock into nam
    looking for directions into "nam" from college rock . if there is such a way was told there was.
  • 06-06-2010
    Circusjunk
    Yep, there is

go here http://www.bvnemba.org/vietnam_map.htm

that is my Map , college rock is at the top.
  • 06-06-2010
    insanitylevel9
    easiest way to get from there to nam is just follow the orange dots. its a pretty fun ride but i warn you it is very wet most of the time so it needs a good few weeks to dry off.
  • 06-10-2010
    insanitylevel9
    did you ever end up going
  • 06-11-2010
    woodsguy
    I've always steered people away from parking there. The rock climbers park there and there aren't many spaces.
  • 06-11-2010
    tmhar28
    Quote:

Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    did you ever end up going

no have not made it yet hope to get there sunday , did hit callahan nside this week and hitting landlocked tonight after work . I got it kind of good live 7-10 min. from callhan and work 3 exits up from landlocked.
  • 07-19-2010
    Mr Magoo
    Trail marking
    I have printed and brought splat's map along with me and always end up spending an extra hour exploring (lost, really.) Riding from college rock, I know where I am flowing cloclwose along Adams St, along 495 , into central trails. Once in there, the flowy nature of the trails offset any orientation gained by listening to 495 or even seeing the power lines. Is there any trail marking scheme in place to help? I see yellow and orange marks on trees and some reflectors at intersections, but I do not know their intent.
    Thanks for any info - on trail
  • 07-19-2010
    insanitylevel9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo
    I have printed and brought splat's map along with me and always end up spending an extra hour exploring (lost, really.) Riding from college rock, I know where I am flowing cloclwose along Adams St, along 495 , into central trails. Once in there, the flowy nature of the trails offset any orientation gained by listening to 495 or even seeing the power lines. Is there any trail marking scheme in place to help? I see yellow and orange marks on trees and some reflectors at intersections, but I do not know their intent.
    Thanks for any info - on trail

its really confusing ive got it down pretty well now.......... next time i go up there i will gladly show you i ride a gt 29r with a rasta paint job or a jamis parker 1.