Carver / Plymouth Trails?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Carver / Plymouth Trails?

I live on the Carver Plymouth border. I've been to pine hills and its awesome but I need a change of scenery!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    There's some singletrack in Myles Standish, park in the lot on Upper College Pond Road near Three Cornered Pond Road.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    south you have tot and otis on the cape. north you have duxbury, wompituck and blue hills. Lot of mx traffic in myles standish so some (not all) trails can be blown out.

mtbr member
    Thanks guys. I recently went to Myles Standish and it wasnt too bad. MOST was blown out by MX though. I did have a blast though. Theres a couple cool drops and jumps I found there too. I really want to try wampatuck (sorry if I spelt that wrong) and Blue Hills. I go hiking at Blue Hills alot so I'm pumped to see the trails there.

I crash, therefore I am
    Jun 2010
    What type of trails are you looking for? Drops and jumps? Single track? Double track? Technical and rocky and rooty?

Wompy has a bit of everything, but nothing really too big as far as jumps and drops go. Still a fun and pretty varied place to ride though.
    2011 Scott Voltage FR20
    2009 Rocky Mountain Slayer

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    wompy really is a great place that you can do just about everything at. but if you haven't been to otis yet i would definately give that a try since you are pretty close anyways. also i have recently been riding massasoit which is pretty fun little on the small side but it is good for a change of scenary. not sure if you are down for driving but boarderland is a great place also, i would definately go with someone who knows the trails cause the place from my point of view definately has a distinct flow and going to opposite way can make the trails very unfun.

if you ride pinehills on the weekends hit me up in a pm i live like 5 minute bike ride from there and always am looking for people to ride with.

Members who have read this thread: 0