Burbank trail maps.

Printable View

• 08-09-2008
    stevo75
    Burbank trail maps.
    I was wondering if anyone has a map of the Burbank trails in Fitchburg. I think I've rode most of it which gives me about 10 miles of riding. I know there must be more out there that I have yet to ride, can anyone help out or know where else I could ride. I usually ride in on the Rindge Road side since I live right there and ride up to Burbank Hospital to the top of Flat Rock, down to Ashby State Road take a right at a reservoir and ride along another reservoir that leads me back to the Rindge Road side near the waterfall.I posted on NEMBA.com also.Thanks!
  • 08-11-2008
    JeffSkaza
    1 Attachment(s)
    Rough Outline
    Attached is trail map from the National Audubon Society, who maintains the "Flat Rock Wildlife Sanctuary". It could use some updating but it should do the trick.

Happy riding, maybe I'll see you up there come fall!
  • 08-11-2008
    stevo75
    Thanks Jeff, I think I've done most of these and then some. This is good to go by and I'll update based on what I've been able to find so far. There's tons more along the Falulah Brook area, including a waterfall and another resorvoir that you could ride along side. You could also ride around Overlook Res. which takes you to Flatrock Road. When fall gets here (I'm assuming your a FSC student), PM me and maybe we could ride.