Bruce&Tom's EXLNT ADVNTR SHUT DOWN- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Bruce&Tom's EXLNT ADVNTR SHUT DOWN

Well it is not like this was unforeseen. Can't have anything good without some punks coming along and mucking it up.

When I started riding out here I could not understand why the group I rode with kept quiet about trails they rode, now it is clear. It is because of YOU. They have respect and understood that there are limits of availability and once it is locked down and riders are locked out you will be relegated to dirt jumps in your back yard.

Keep up the disrespect that is going to get Lynn Woods shutdown. Then it is back to the town dumps and urban ASSaults where you came from. Have fun. Play in traffic, run with scissors, eat lead paint, well that might be you problem already, maybe a date with a MBTA bus will straighten you out.

For those of you that this does not pertain to I apologize for the vent. To the other why donít you back the fock up and step the fock off. Just as your momma told you time and again your not wanted around here anymore
    Spin, Grid, Huck Repeat.

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Well it is not like this was unforeseen. Can't have anything good without some punks coming along and mucking it up.

When I started riding out here I could not understand why the group I rode with kept quiet about trails they rode, now it is clear. It is because of YOU. They have respect and understood that there are limits of availability and once it is locked down and riders are locked out you will be relegated to dirt jumps in your back yard.

Keep up the disrespect that is going to get Lynn Woods shutdown. Then it is back to the town dumps and urban ASSaults where you came from. Have fun. Play in traffic, run with scissors, eat lead paint, well that might be you problem already, maybe a date with a MBTA bus will straighten you out.

For those of you that this does not pertain to I apologize for the vent. To the other why donít you back the fock up and step the fock off. Just as your momma told you time and again your not wanted around here anymore

Wow!
    breath deep!

Bruce and Toms has been closed for a while, I think since last fall. In any event the deal was with people parking all over the private street and not showing any respect for the neighbors. One of which are the guys who built the trails on their private land. It got so bad one early morning, some moron, told the land owners wife to go "Flock" herself when she asked them to quiet down at 7 a.m. That was the last straw. Frankly I don't blame Bruce or Tom for their actions. These guys put so much time and effort into building the trails. They should have been heralded as saints for letting people ride the sweetness they built. Instead they get pissed on.
    Unreal, the attitude that some in our riding community exibit. This "I can do what I want regardless" attitude will eventually ruin the land access we have.
    Props to you for the comparison to Lynn Woods, that is exactly the way I see it as well.

Keep up the fight!
    Voltron

Jun 2004

this is it?

so Bruce's last post (under MA Trail Reviews) says it all...the joint is still closed? any chance it'll reopen or should I be looking for a new place to ride?

May 2005
    They got to reopen the place rules! I rode there last fall. So it must have close in the fall sometime if it did in fact close.

safety first
    Bruce & Tom's is definantly closed to the public. They have had to many people in there building stunts. As Greg said he has also had people be an ass to his wife, pull a bow on him, and be loud and disrespectful to him and his neighbors.

Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safety guy
    Bruce & Tom's is definantly closed to the public. They have had to many people in there building stunts. As Greg said he has also had people be an ass to his wife, pull a bow on him, and be loud and disrespectful to him and his neighbors.
    This is why I love Germany. You can ride just about any place you want. There are a sheet load of trails and as long as you don't spook the cows no one cares. Now I'm from Mass. Norton is my home town. I am a M******* by birth but that doesn't mean I act like one. But god help the person that would pull a bow and arrow out on me. The guy would be lucky to breath never mind ride his bike!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by marsolais
    This is why I love Germany. You can ride just about any place you want. There are a sheet load of trails and as long as you don't spook the cows no one cares. Now I'm from Mass. Norton is my home town. I am a M******* by birth but that doesn't mean I act like one. But god help the person that would pull a bow and arrow out on me. The guy would be lucky to breath never mind ride his bike!
    Believe me, I'm no p u s s y. But I ain't stupid either. I found out who the p rick was a few months later. Found him at a local bar. I spent a few hrs at the police station. He spent many hrs at the hospital.

And B&T's is still closed. Sorry peeps.

~Bruce
    Last edited by btf95; 07-01-2005 at 06:37 PM.

Who are the brain police?
    Glad you got him. I like stories w/ happy endings..
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    it bothers me how ignorant people can be sometimes and ruin a good thing for so many people.
    Just ride.....

mtbr member

And if you know Bruce...

Quote Originally Posted by btf95
    Believe me, I'm no p u s s y. But I ain't stupid either. I found out who the p rick was a few months later. Found him at a local bar. I spent a few hrs at the police station. He spent many hrs at the hospital.

And B&T's is still closed. Sorry peeps.

~Bruce
    ... you would not want to go a few rounds with him, period. Unless the few rounds were laps around B&T's. Sounds like a pummeling well deserved.
    BTW - Sick action shots on that Diesel movie, especially that double. Damn, BTF rips.
    ps - I saw TL at the Ipswich VFW a few weeks back. Said he hasn't ridden in months. He didn't even play volleyball last season. What's up with that?
    Erik from Gloucester
    Wrecker of fine things

Members who have read this thread: 0