Boston Highland riders?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Boston Highland riders?

I'm curious to see how many riders from Boston are going up to Highland this year, I never seem to meet anyone from the city while I'm there. Opening day is only about a month away so give a shout out if you're from Boston and planning on riding the best spot in New England!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I'd be up for heading there, although I don't have a car so I'd need to hitch a ride with someone.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    My crew and I go fairly often. Love it in the fall!
    Lynn Woods:yikes:
    JRA cycles

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I got a season pass so i'll be up there a lot. I started riding there last summer and got hooked.
    I have talked with quite a few people on the lift who are from Mass and I see the diesel bike crew often.
    '08 Stumpy
    '10 Enduro
    '11 Transition TR250

mtbr member
    I ride there about 1 or twice a month. I've met a lot of good peeps on the lift up but not many that live in the city which I found surprising. I'm an old school bmx'er and have only been riding mtb for a few years so I don't know many boston locals, especially of the DH/freeride variety. I was beginning to think Bostonian's had something against lift accessible riding! I've really taken to riding at Highland (especially Hellion and NE Style) so if you see a guy with a grey/black/red IH 7 point, feel free to say hi.

Members who have read this thread: 0