Bike shop job available on the Cape for the summer!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2018

Cool-blue Rhythm Bike shop job available on the Cape for the summer!

Hey guys, just registered for the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I own 2 bike shops in Cape Cod, MA and am looking to hire 1 or 2 guys to come out and live/work here for the summer. This might not be the right site or section for a help wanted ad, and if there is a better place please let me know.

We are a high volume rental shop and need crew members who love bikes as much as our customers do. The right applicant does not need to be a hardcore bike enthusiast but definitely should enjoy bikes and the biking culture. An ability to repair and maintain bikes is necessary as we do repairs for customers as well as stay on top of our own fleet.

Housing is provided with 2 other roommates sharing an apartment. Location is right downtown, walk 100 meters to the pier and ocean, as well as the shops bars an restaurants. Take the 10 mile bike trail loop through the dunes etc..

The right applicant should have great customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. I work 7 days per week the entire summer, 8AM to 8PM every day and am looking for 1 or 2 extra guys to work 6 days per week, 8AM to 8PM. The hours might seem long for some of you but you can expect to make 700-800 per week. No uniform to wear, flip flops shorts and a tank are fine, as you work most often outdoors assisting customers.

If you love bikes and would like to spend your summer on the Cape this might be the right gig for you. I love what I do and for that reason I rarely consider it actual work. You are out there helping happy, bike riding customers while living so close to the beach you can almost see it, in a town so small you can walk end to end in 35-45 minutes

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    I should mention the position comes with STEEP discounts on anything we carry or can order (Yakima, Jamis, Framed, Thule, Fly Racing, Haibike, Izip etc..)