Bachelor St. Advice please!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Bachelor St. Advice please!!

I wanna try somthing new; so I'm hitting Bachelor st. on Monday AM. Can somone give me some advice as to where to park? Any trail recommendations? Thanks
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

mtbr member
    Park at the trailhead on Batchelor Street. As for a loop, everything there is rideable and fun in both directions. For ease of finding your way around, you could do a perimeter loop - Far East, Far Side, Far Out, Pete's Wicked, Lizard King, Raptor, Jacob's Ladder, Rollercoaster, Yellow Brick Road (YBR is not listed on the map, but it's obvious once you finish RC and it spits you out in the parking lot). Or do that loop in reverse. RC's fun to end on, though, especially if you're popping your B street cherry.

Or...Twister, Upper Twister to the fireroad, down Technical to Viper, Em's Gem, T-Rex, Jacob's Ladder, Rollercoaster, Yellow Brick Road

Or...Entrance Exam, Far East, Missing Persons, Lost & Found, down Twister, Serpentine, Viper, Lizard King, Pete's Wicked, Far Out, Far Side, Far East, back to parking lot.

Have fun!

mtbr member
    Where can I get a trail map? It's hard to believe I live about 4 mins from the entrance and I've never been there lol..
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

mtbr member
    As it says in the bible, ye shall useth Google, and ye shall find what ye seek.

One for all, all for ZERO
    May 2009
    OR Ye can click this ****:

http://www.hampshire.edu/cms_html/Holyoke_Range.htm

Have at it!

mtbr member
    Thanks A1ZERO. And yes smelly I am fully aware of google

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Is there a LBS near by that will rent me a bike? I'm in Mass for the week and looking to get in a good ride!

mtbr member
    http://www.peakbikes.com/

Try giving this guy a call, name is Gary... Great guy... Shop is 5 minutes from the parking area... I'm pretty sure he can work somthing out for you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauldotcom View Post
    http://www.peakbikes.com/

Try giving this guy a call, name is Gary... Great guy... Shop is 5 minutes from the parking area... I'm pretty sure he can work somthing out for you.
    Gary is the best.

Members who have read this thread: 0