B-street conditions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

B-street conditions

Looking to ride Sunday morning and I was wondering if B-street is rideable yet? If not I will just ride down at Case Mt as I know that is already dry

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    I can't help with the conditions but I've heard a lot about B Street, is it worth the drive from Boston?

mtbr member
    Nah. You got way better stuff out your way. B street is barely worth driving 15 minutes to.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    No mileage, weak trails. Probably not worth driving 8.47 minutes. I have no idea why anyone even goes there.

mtbr member
    Smelly - LOL
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly View Post
    Nah. You got way better stuff out your way. B street is barely worth driving 15 minutes to.
    Cool, I'll skip it then.

mtbr member
    ahhh typical mass forum responses, always so helpful
    Full time rider part time racer...

See my adventures here..

https://www.instagram.com/projectnortheast/

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manchvegas View Post
    ahhh typical mass forum responses, always so helpful
    Got to love it!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    confirmed today - conditions are great but the trails suck. (Earles are wet in many sections fo reel)

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by adinpapa View Post
    confirmed today - conditions are great but the trails suck. (Earles are wet in many sections fo reel)
    Any features?

mtbr member
    No features, just your typical flat, smooth, triple track.
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

mtbr member
    you guys are definitely playing it up too much. when a bunch of locals are on a thread saying a place sucks, it's usually the complete opposite. You should be saying, ya, you know, it's ok for an afterwork ride, but... nothing great I'll show ya around if ya want..... that would keep the suspicion down to a minimum
    Full time rider part time racer...

See my adventures here..

https://www.instagram.com/projectnortheast/

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    yeah but seriously, the place should be renamed EquestrianEnthusiast Street ... horses galore ...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by manchvegas View Post
    you guys are definitely playing it up too much. when a bunch of locals are on a thread saying a place sucks, it's usually the complete opposite. You should be saying, ya, you know, it's ok for an afterwork ride, but... nothing great I'll show ya around if ya want..... that would keep the suspicion down to a minimum
    Oh no! We've been figured out! Looks like you nerds took it too far.

Good work, Inspector Clouseau

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Seriously, some people need to get a new internet sarcasm meter. It's not rocket science. And in any case a quick youtube search will yield the answers to your query.
    Last edited by birdman829; 03-15-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman829 View Post
    Seriously, some people need to get a new internet sarcasm meter. It's not rocket science. And in any case a quick youtube search will yield the answers to your query.

If I trusted youtube alone to gauge every new place I rode I would have missed a lot of epic riding, in a region that has thousands of trails talking to others is a lot more helpful.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    can any of you send me some beta on a good 4-6 mile loop in b street? i am a umass student and am looking to get over there some this spring. have mostly been riding earls trails. thanks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbiker148 View Post
    can any of you send me some beta on a good 4-6 mile loop in b street? i am a umass student and am looking to get over there some this spring. have mostly been riding earls trails. thanks.
    Do you have a map of B street?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mailloux View Post
    Do you have a map of B street?
    no, i have just been using google maps, and tracking the rides i have been doing at earls. mostly parking at Hampshire or chmura rd.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbiker148 View Post
    no, i have just been using google maps, and tracking the rides i have been doing at earls. mostly parking at Hampshire or chmura rd.
    Just sent you a PM

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    thanks, it hasnt come through yet. that might just be the forum being somewhat slow. ill keep an eye out for it.

mtbr member
    Ill bite on this.. Far east, far side, far out. then take petes wicked to the top of the range and left on the jeep road. right on the next jeep road and hit Lizard King. Left on Technical Trail, cross the Jeep Road, take Twister on home.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauldotcom View Post
    Ill bite on this.. Far east, far side, far out. then take petes wicked to the top of the range and left on the jeep road. right on the next jeep road and hit Lizard King. Left on Technical Trail, cross the Jeep Road, take Twister on home.
    Too funny, I pretty much just PMd him the same route. Only starting with Entrance Exam

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mailloux View Post
    Too funny, I pretty much just PMd him the same route. Only starting with Entrance Exam
    I cant reply to the pm you sent because i havnt made enough posts on the forum yet, however i dont think i found the map you were talking about. do you think you can pm me the link to it? i might try to take a ride out there tomorrow or sunday.

mtbr member
    Post your email up -- EIther one of us can email it to you!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    i rode around 7.5 miles at B street today, its definitely more technical than earls side, i don't know any of the names of the trails i rode except i saw a sign for t-rex. I have the ride i rode mapped out on google maps so when i find a map( there was one on the board at the entrance) I will be able to figure out where i went.

my email is ( well apparently i cant post an email address either until i hit 10 other posts. I have never used a forum with rules like that.)

mtbr member
    yer triple track rilly sucked but I'll be back ok!

Members who have read this thread: 0