• 12-15-2011
    dirtyjack
    This ain't gonna last much longer
    Wow, 55 degrees on tonight's ride - are we spoiled this year or what? That was likely the last night we'll see like that for the season. Hope y'all were out there tearing it up!
  • 12-15-2011
    overmodulated
    agreed - spoilt rotten this season. how much longer?
  • 12-16-2011
    A1Zero
    Maybe it's some higher power rewarding us for surviving the mosquitoes this past summer!
  • 12-17-2011
    dirtyjack
    Quote:

Originally Posted by A1Zero View Post
    Maybe it's some higher power rewarding us for surviving the mosquitoes this past summer!

or punishing us with an extra long tick season?
  • 12-18-2011
    BigJZ74
    Maybe if we pretend not to notice the mild weather it will continue til January........
  • 12-18-2011
    trodaq
    Lookin at snow and listening to the wind right now.
  • 12-18-2011
    BigJZ74
    Lovely 14 degree wind chill in Foxboro this morning....Looks like I may need to put on the pants instead of shorts when I walk the dogs in the morning. I guess I am not in California anymore......
  • 12-18-2011
    trodaq
    Just got back from a ride. Still spittin snow with the temp at 29. Gusty winds aound 15-20.
    Rode about 14 miles,with the last mile or so on a flat. Guess its too cold for stans to do its job. Had to pluck the rear derailuer cable like a guitar string to get it to shift. All things considered it was still an awesoe ride and Id still be out there if I could.
  • 12-19-2011
    A1Zero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtyjack View Post
    or punishing us with an extra long tick season?

Ha ha! Maybe, but it is hard for me to feel punished when I am still riding!

Also, tick inspection is foreplay for MTN biker couples!
  • 02-09-2012
    N00bbiker
    it seems like conditions are gonna allow riding throughout the winter
  • 02-19-2012
    Bearman
    I have never riden this much in one year. Thank u MTB gods!!!
  • 02-19-2012
    trodaq
    Amen to this