Xeccon Spiker 1211 Help!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Xeccon Spiker 1211 Help!

Anyone know where to send these for repair?? The light will not work anymore, however, the illuminated rear button works and lights up. Was looking for schematics or diagrams of this light and they are no where to be found or parts!

mtbr member

Your lucky day

Only twenty six posts since 2012? If you scroll to the bottom of this thread you will see a link to the initial review that was done by me. AFAIK, Xeccon has been out of business for quite some time. Somewhere in my box of old lights I have a perfectly good Spiker 1211 which I know I will never use. I don't often do this but if you want you can send me your address on a PM and I'll send you the light as long as you live somewhere in the continental United States ( assuming I can find it ). Just keep in mind I'm not Amazon so it might take me a while to get it to the post office. ( I got the light for free so I'm not asking for any money....and I will ship for as cheap as possible... )

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Thanks for the kind offer Cat-man-do but I ordered a light off Amazon that will be here today while my main light (Gloworm) is being repaired. The Spiker was a back-up light that I only used three times and it goes to show you that Chinese crap does not last!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonecracker View Post
    Thanks for the kind offer Cat-man-do but I ordered a light off Amazon that will be here today while my main light (Gloworm) is being repaired. The Spiker was a back-up light that I only used three times and it goes to show you that Chinese crap does not last!
    Okay, that's all good. Sometimes stuff fails. I was going to recommend just buying another light since I know that almost anything you can buy now will be better than the Spiker. If this is just a back-up light then it's no big loss. BTW likely 90% of the bike lights sold on Amazon are Chinese made. Most will at least give the user a few years of use but with that said I still see people using old Magicshine 808's ( one of, if not the first, cheap Chinese lights to ever hit the American market place )

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    My old Gloworm 1500 has been through hell and back and it started going off when I hit bumps, so I sent it back to have a new wiring harness installed. Went to the back up which failed so I ordered a Tansoren light which came in today and was impressed. Very bright and works will all my other batteries so it was not a complete fail. Thanks again!