what if the Dinotte 200 Planet Bike 1W Blaze had a baby?- Mtbr.com
    viva la v-brakes!

what if the Dinotte 200 Planet Bike 1W Blaze had a baby?

What if someone made a light that combines the 200+ lumens from a LED driven at 3 watts with the all-in-one packaging of a light like the Planet Bike Blaze? I have been waiting for someone to make a light like this for about two years, but it seems like all of the high powered systems have separate battery packs. I would really like to have something like a Dinotte 200AA (which runs on 4 AA batteries for 90 minutes +), but with the packaging of the Blaze, and that cute little cut out for visibility form the sides, for commuting, and as a back-up light for off-road. Perhaps throw in some European style optics to put more useful light where you need it?

Seems like the PERFECT combination to me. Is anyone making one of these? If not, am I the only person out there that thinks a light like this would be great?
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    I have a car. I made a choice. I ride my bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    something like exposure lights joystick?

http://estore.websitepros.com/193951...ick/Detail.bok

viva la v-brakes!
    Kind of. I have been looking at the Exposure lights on and off for a while. Seems to me the biggest downfall with them is the price, which is a lot higher than comparable lights. Also, I would like something AA operated for quick "recharges" with a new set of batteries in between laps or after a couple days of commuting.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    I have a car. I made a choice. I ride my bike.

Members who have read this thread: 0