Vision Stick problems?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Vision Stick problems?

If this isn't coshure to post this on this forum,my apology's and i'll remove.Guess i'll find out shortly.I have had major problems with NiteFlux Vision stick products.Two of the three battery's i've purchaced have completly failed,and one of the two lamp heads burned up even though it is supposed to have thermal protection.All within a couple of months.My other two lights,(Triden X),(Lupine Cree Wilma)have been used more,and under more harsh conditions problem free.Was wandering if anyone has had similar problems with N.F. products, as i'm getting tired of shipping fee's to exchange for more crap.Should i just cut my losses and move on?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    six months of ownership and my battery pack failed to fully charge. It was covered under warranty but i do hear your pain on shipping fees to Australia.
    I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my bike and keeps on riding.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I've been using my Enduro 4 for 2 years with no problems. I originally bought the version with a smaller battery, but the battery didn't hold charge. I was fortunate enough to buy them from a LBS, so returns were no problem.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Thanx for your feedback.I know their's no perfect product out there, but maybe just bad luck in my situation. However,that been said, i did here anothers claim as a distributer of 50% failure rates of there product, so maybe it wasn't bad luck after all.Anyway,hope the other NiteFlux owners out there have better luck.CHEERS!!

Bike Geek

niteflux

red light only when first charging up battery? Anyone seen this? Its not orange. just got the longer vision stick and its not looking to charge right
    RIP AL DAVIS

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    http://www.niteflux.com/downloads/Ma...o_8_Single.pdf
    Read page 13 of the manual, its the same issue I had. I ended up sending it to Australia for warranty. I used USPS for shipping since it was the cheapest way to ship. turn around was just under two weeks.
    I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my bike and keeps on riding.

Bike Geek

thanks for info

Thanks for the red light info. I will unplug and try again. If it does not work, I will just take it back to exchange for a new one.
    RIP AL DAVIS

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Hi Norcalruckus,that's exactly what happened to two of the three battery's i have.If your still only getting the red led,before you send back double check the green led to make sure it's not damaged in anyway, as one of mine showed up that way from NiteFlux.If it is,the battery will still work,but will only show red until charged then show nothing as the green led's not working.Hope you have better luck than i did.

Members who have read this thread: 0