Which version of 8.4V Li-ion charger would you buy?- Mtbr.com

Poll: Which version of 8.4V Li-ion charger would you buy?

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Which version of 8.4V Li-ion charger would you buy?

Some time ago I've started feeler thread about chargers: http://forums.mtbr.com/lights-night-...ks-944978.html

Now when I've found manufacturer and HKJ tested three samples it is time to choose one (at least). You can vote for more than one. The manufacturer agreed to take orders of 200 pcs of each model (at first they wanted 500). There can be mix of different plugs on most popular model. Of course this is not important if we choose model with exchangable plugs wich comes wih all 4 plugs. Manufacturer prommised to improve/fix the issue with to high voltage to all final products, so this should not be an issue. Keep that in mind when reading reviews. Big thanks to HKJ who have done them.

Here are links to the reviews:
    1. Review of Charger TS-1084S 2S 2A LiIon
    2. Review of Charger TS-1012C 2S 3A LiIon
    3. Review of Charger TS-2012H 2S 3A LiIon

Prices should be in range $7.5-$10, but they are not exactly defined yet. Gearbest will take care of distribution. Big thanks to May who has done great job to provide samples. I think it is good price/performance if you compare with cheapo doubtful quality on one side and more expensive brands on the other.

Please make a comment how many pieces and what plug you would buy. Don't comment the features or any other issues. You can use feeler thread for that.

I'm shure there are a lot of users out there who are using much worse chargers. Think about them and ask your friends if they would like to buy better one. It was my intention all user to benefit from this not just forum members.
    Last edited by ledoman; 05-01-2015 at 01:05 PM.

mtbr member
    I chose #2 as I have no need for interchangeable plugs (though I would be fine with that one if it became the most popular. I'd likely only buy 1, but maybe 2.

-Garry

mtbr member
    I'm all for international plugs!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Voted for #2, need American plug. Don't know yet if I'll need more than one, have to see whether my riding buds would be interested.

Maybe you could add choice of plug in poll, ledoman?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Thanks Andy, well I can't change the poll now. But also there would be to many options (3 chargers x 4 plugs).

I would encourage all to participate ASAP so we can make correct decision soon.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Only 7 voter so far. It looks you all are only about new and new lights. Still many needs better and faster charger. So come on and vote

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    HKJ has done test/review of a tipical cheapo charger many people is using. They tipicaly comes with light sets. You can read it here:Review of WJT-0068 2S 1A LiIon

Now you can see the reason why I'm working on a better charger.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    OK, since no more voters for some time we would order TS-1012C 3A fixed plug model.
    Will let you know......