Thumbs up to Dinotte Lighting- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Thumbs up to Dinotte Lighting

Gotta give a big thumbs up to the guys at Dinotte. Ive been using 2 of the original 5 LED lights for years now. I think they called the Ultra 5 but now are called the 200.
    Anyway after a thunderstorm 1 stopped working right. I've been wanting a new light anyway and had been reading about the Magicshine. But Dinotte was having a sale on the 400, and I need longer run times so I needed a Li-Ion.
    Well, they said they would upgrade my old light to work with the Li-Ion batteries for $30, AND they did the conversion to the non-working light. Gave a free check-up to the working light, and sold me a 400 on sale with 2 batteries. So for less than $300 I have the model 400 light with the 2 and 4 cell batteries, AND the upgraded 200.
    See if Magicshine will do that to some 6 or 7 year old lights-lol

Tom B

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    If you bought you MS900 from Geoman I would expect them to give customer service as good as Dinottes, even after 6 years.

mtbr member
    That's great customer service from Dinotte!

Now, who's going to tell us about calling Night Sun for replacement parts?

bhc
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I will join in and give them a thumbs up.
    3+ years of riding with them in the AZ lower elevation desert. They are handling the heat well. I have ridden in temps up to 105. (Yeah, it stays hot here after the sun goes down) I have two of the 200L lights that use AA batteries, and then a 400L for the helmet. Nothing but solid performance, and great customer service when needed.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    My 600L, 400L and 1200L are doing just fine despite hard use. Dinotte's support is first rate.

J.

Members who have read this thread: 0