Thanks GEOMAN!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Thanks GEOMAN!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Thanks GEOMAN!

I had a problem with Magichshine 900 battery and GEOMAN helped me out. He shipped out my battery super quick and I had it in just a couple of days.

Great service and support!

I can't thank you enough.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Instead of making a new thread to thank Geoman, or just e-mailing him, I figure I'll just say it here too.

Got my magic shine in yesterday, ordered it on Wednesday or Thursday. Good shipping speed. And when it came in, I immediately put it on the charger (all though it had a good charge and my local bike shop and I had fun playing around with it for a spell). And then at 11PM last night, I took it out for a spin. This is my first light (besides commuter) and had never been mountain biking at night. I mostly just took to to some small, river trial patches and up and down a fun section of a in town butte a few times, but I was able to see that damn. THAT THING IS BRIGHT. Also, although I alternated between medium and high a bit, the light lasted the three hours I was out NO PROBLEMO.

So anyway, thank you Geoman for an awesome light and for such a small cost. I'm definitely excited to get out there more often now that I can!

GeoMan
    Thanks fellas we appreciate your business and please let us know if we can help you further. Ride on!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Thanks GEOMAN! I ordered 2 2300 combo packs yesterday and bam, at my office at 10am this morning. They are charged and ready to go. We'll be getting a ride in tongiht at 10pm with some friends of ours. They lights are sweet. Super bright! I'm pumped.

Thanks again for the fast shipping and great products!

GeoMan
    Hey Cutup, thanks for the feedback and business we appreciate both

Quote Originally Posted by cutup75
    Thanks GEOMAN! I ordered 2 2300 combo packs yesterday and bam, at my office at 10am this morning. They are charged and ready to go. We'll be getting a ride in tongiht at 10pm with some friends of ours. They lights are sweet. Super bright! I'm pumped.

Thanks again for the fast shipping and great products!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

wacky tirpaky
    Mar 2004

Excellent Customer Service

I have 3 MS 900 and 4 battery packs total - all ordered from Geoman.

Last week I noticed one of the packs flame out pretty quickly and made a mental note to check it out. So I ran a few tests and sure enough the one battery pack is a bum and won't go past 45 minutes on high.

This afternoon I dropped Geoman a line telling about the bad pack. Now, I think this battery pack is the newest one I ordered only a couple of weeks ago but it might be one I ordered in the fall. I told them all of this. Expecting at least a minor hassle or a "lets split it down the middle" I was pleasantly surprised to get a response in less than 20 minutes saying a new pack was on the way. 20 minutes after that I got another note with an apology saying they had missed the days shipment cut off and it would be going out tomorrow.

Then, I am sitting here a few minutes ago late in the evening in Colorado (where Geoman is) and I get a note from them confirming the shipment wishing me luck at the 18 Hours of Fruita next week.

Bottom line, this guys (guys/people/whatever) are working hard and providing great customer service and paying attention to the details. Geoman provides customer service like what customer service is supposed to be.

Where am I buying my next light if I have to buy another one? Where am (have) I recommended to friends to buy lights? Geoman.

Chris

keeping it dirty
    I just found out my GF ordered a couple MS900 lights (one for her, one for me) from GeoMan for my birthday! I'm excited!

Who are the brain police?
    Quote Originally Posted by dirthead451
    I had a problem with Magichshine 900 battery and GEOMAN helped me out. He shipped out my battery super quick and I had it in just a couple of days.

Great service and support!

I can't thank you enough.
    Allow me to join the 'thank' bandwagon. My 2300 combo arrived last night, it's very nice.
    I dipped the 900's battery pack a few times and I'm looking forward to a nightride this weekend.

My only minor quibble is that on the 900 light, 5 modes aren't necessary. I wish it didn't have blink and SOS. But the switching on the 1400 is fantastic.

The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ctirpak
    I have 3 MS 900 and 4 battery packs total - all ordered from Geoman.

Last week I noticed one of the packs flame out pretty quickly and made a mental note to check it out. So I ran a few tests and sure enough the one battery pack is a bum and won't go past 45 minutes on high.

This afternoon I dropped Geoman a line telling about the bad pack. Now, I think this battery pack is the newest one I ordered only a couple of weeks ago but it might be one I ordered in the fall. I told them all of this. Expecting at least a minor hassle or a "lets split it down the middle" I was pleasantly surprised to get a response in less than 20 minutes saying a new pack was on the way. 20 minutes after that I got another note with an apology saying they had missed the days shipment cut off and it would be going out tomorrow.

Then, I am sitting here a few minutes ago late in the evening in Colorado (where Geoman is) and I get a note from them confirming the shipment wishing me luck at the 18 Hours of Fruita next week.

Bottom line, this guys (guys/people/whatever) are working hard and providing great customer service and paying attention to the details. Geoman provides customer service like what customer service is supposed to be.

Where am I buying my next light if I have to buy another one? Where am (have) I recommended to friends to buy lights? Geoman.

Chris
    Hey Chris

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate the support. Good luck at the race

Ride on!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

keeping it dirty
    2x MS900 lights came yesterday. Charged them up and used them tonight on a short path ride in the woods.. Wow! These things are bright! The battery pack is much smaller than I thought it would be, it fits perfectly on the stem.

Plus, GeoMan threw in a helmet strap and splitter cable, no charge. Very thoughtful and nice. GeoMan now has two new customers!

nocturnal oblivion
    I jumped on the wagon, got a 900 for use on the helmet. Works excellent, mixing the batteries from my two Dinotte 400's on the bars.
    Hate to say it but the Magicshine is equal in output to my $500 worth of Dinottes. I also hate to be supporting the Chinese Production Machine but then again, we're all guilty of that. Enough rant.
    I'm a happy customer from Geoman.

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblemumble
    I jumped on the wagon, got a 900 for use on the helmet. Works excellent, mixing the batteries from my two Dinotte 400's on the bars.
    Hate to say it but the Magicshine is equal in output to my $500 worth of Dinottes. I also hate to be supporting the Chinese Production Machine but then again, we're all guilty of that. Enough rant.
    I'm a happy customer from Geoman.
    Thanks fellas, we appreciate the support. Let us know if we can help further
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

Quote Originally Posted by stumblemumble
    I also hate to be supporting the Chinese Production Machine
    Okay, I've gotta ask this because I see this and similar statements a lot and I really don't know the answer. (Not that it'll really matter to me because I'm already the happy owner of a MS 900 system (thanks GEO!))

Are MS Lights seriously the only major commercial lighting system that are manufactured outside of the USA? I know many other companies are headquartered in the US, but where are the the lights actually fabricated?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Hey Geoman,

any news about the release of the taillight?

GeoMan
    We hoped it would be in the shipment received on Friday but the Manufacturer wasn't able to get it completed in time to make that shipment. We are following up to get a new shipment arrival date. As soon as we can get them out to you folks we will. As far as we are aware it should have arrived last Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedog1
    Hey Geoman,

any news about the release of the taillight?
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    can i add a critisism?

i ordered the 2300 pack also. later the same day you added the "plus" pack for $10 (5 UK) extra. I was a little disappointed that you didn't contact before you shipped the order to see if i wanted to pay the extra for the plus battery. No a major gripe but maybe a thought for the future?

Needless to say i will do buisness with you again

GeoMan
    Hi Sam
    Sorry about that, we added the products to the site literally as they were coming through the door to the warehouse late Friday afternoon. We weren't sure if we would have them in time to even put on the site last week, there was another Chinese Holiday that messed up the delivery schedule completely. If there is something we can do to help you let us know, we want our customers to be happy. Please email us and we'll figure out a solution [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by sam_roberts30
    can i add a critisism?

i ordered the 2300 pack also. later the same day you added the "plus" pack for $10 (5 UK) extra. I was a little disappointed that you didn't contact before you shipped the order to see if i wanted to pay the extra for the plus battery. No a major gripe but maybe a thought for the future?

Needless to say i will do buisness with you again
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    when will the magicshine rear light be available?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOMAN
    We hoped it would be in the shipment received on Friday but the Manufacturer wasn't able to get it completed in time to make that shipment. We are following up to get a new shipment arrival date. As soon as we can get them out to you folks we will. As far as we are aware it should have arrived last Friday
    question was already answered!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Im a satisfied customer trying to get happy once again so Ill jump in here to try and get some help

Jay Ive been trying to contact you for a while. I bought a Wilma from you some time ago, and last yr you sent me a replacement bezel that never arrived... remeber that?

So, Im now looking for a MS 900 but somehow my emails arent getting through, or at least it seems so cos I never get a reply. Id like to see if we could work this out (both the new light and the Wilma bezel) in one shot. How do we get in touch?

Do you think the Wilma on the bars and the MS900 on the helmet will work fine? Looks like a sweet combo on paper but Id appreciate to hear your thoughts on the idea.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Geoman?

I haven't been able to get to your site again - for the last few days at least. No problem with any other sites.

GeoMan
    Weird, which ISP, browser and version, we use IE, Firefox and Chrome successfully. There may be a compatibility issue with the version you are using. Let us know what you are using and we'll see what we can do. Anyone else experiencing similar issue please add your info browser info to this thread and we'll try and resolve this asap.

Quote Originally Posted by SBeachBiker
    I haven't been able to get to your site again - for the last few days at least. No problem with any other sites.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

GeoMan
    Hi Alex, try [email protected], no shortage of emails coming to that address, we'll get you sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by Alex SP
    Im a satisfied customer trying to get happy once again so Ill jump in here to try and get some help

Jay Ive been trying to contact you for a while. I bought a Wilma from you some time ago, and last yr you sent me a replacement bezel that never arrived... remeber that?

So, Im now looking for a MS 900 but somehow my emails arent getting through, or at least it seems so cos I never get a reply. Id like to see if we could work this out (both the new light and the Wilma bezel) in one shot. How do we get in touch?

Do you think the Wilma on the bars and the MS900 on the helmet will work fine? Looks like a sweet combo on paper but Id appreciate to hear your thoughts on the idea.

Thanks!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Geoman - AOL, IE, non-64 bit - how would I find further info on which version?

GeoMan
    Hmmm I wonder if it is the DNS servers for AOL that are causing this issue for you

Geoman - AOL, IE, non-64 bit - how would I find further info on which version?
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I have NO idea what you're talking about , but I tried a friend's computer, also AOL, and no luck. Are you saying there's nothing you can do, and everyone on AOL just can't go to your site??????

GeoMan
    We'll discuss with the IT folks but at the moment AOL seems to be the issue, we'll try to get it resolved asap, thanks again for taking the time to report the issue

I have NO idea what you're talking about , but I tried a friend's computer, also AOL, and no luck. Are you saying there's nothing you can do, and everyone on AOL just can't go to your site??????
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

Members who have read this thread: 0