Race Maxx2 - won't switch off completely!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Race Maxx2 - won't switch off completely!

I bought an Exposure Race Maxx2 in March/April! I used it a couple of times before the summer and it worked fine. I charged it yesterday and now it won't turn off completely! When I switch it off one of the LEDs continues to glow, not brightly but definately noticeable in the dark! Any ideas what the problem might be?

mtbr member
    Not familiar with the internals of those lights, but likely culprits are the switch, driver, or a loose wire.

I say it is worth a call to support.

mtbr member
    Richard,

Please call me when you can, we are in the office M-F 10-5 EST @ 1-800-575-4873.

Steve @ Exposure Lights USA.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thanks Steve - I'm based in Ireland but made contact with Exposure in the UK and will return the lights to them - apparently happens occassionally and return to base is the only solution!

mtbr member
    Hi Richard,

I responded from the home PC last night and should have asked where you were based...Glad to know they are on the case and the issue will be resolved. You are in good hands!

Steve
    IBEX Sports
    Importer / Distributor for Exposure Lights, U.S.E. and VDO Cycle computers.

mtbr member
    For the record, I haven't ever heard of that being a problem with any lights we have sold in the US and as the sole importer/retailer in the US we process all customer support cases (rare as problems are!) so I am surprised to hear about that. David and Ron will get it sorted quickly I am sure. For US customers that purchased their lights through us we are here to help you - just let us know.

Members who have read this thread: 0