Niterider Enduro vs. Flight, any differences?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Niterider Enduro vs. Flight, any differences?

Are there any differences between the Flight and the Enduro HID systems? Are these brighter than the Tri-Newt?
    T.I.A.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TACORICAN
    Are there any differences between the Flight and the Enduro HID systems? Are these brighter than the Tri-Newt?
    T.I.A.
    I don't think there will be much difference in brightness between the flight and enduro and I really would advise against buying an HID bike light at this point. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy an HID now as HID's days have been numbered for some time now. I had a Niterider Cylone HID light and it worked fairly well, but that was several years ago. Since then LED lights have become much brighter and more durable than the old NR HID's. Not to mention better beam patterns and more dimming options and longer run times.

You mentioned the NR Trinewt which I wouldn't recommend either as although it is newer tech than the HID's it is still old tech and Niterider has replaced them with the newer Pro 600 and Pro 1200 LED lights. You'll get a lot of recommendations to buy a Magichine 900 LED light and from that you will at least match the output of the NR HID and you can get the whole light set for ~$90 and not have to worry about blown or broken HID bulbs etc. I bought a Magicshine 900 light and it has held up well and I would use that any day over the NR HID's. I can't compare it to the NR LED lights, but will be hard pressed to find any other bike light that can match the Magicshine for the price.

Members who have read this thread: 0