Niterider 2800 Enduro or Sigma Buster 2000- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2018

Niterider 2800 Enduro or Sigma Buster 2000

I'm looking for a good light in the $200-$300 range. Niterider 2800 Enduro or Sigma Buster 2000 are what I've narrowed it down too. Does anyone have any experiences using the above lights? If so let me know.

I need one that can cover any type of riding. It has to be handle bar mounted since I'm borderline suicidal and don't ride with a helmet lol. I would prefer one that is made in the US or Europe. Since I did a job change I'm needing to commute to and from work which includes trails, city, and tons of frickin hills. Oh and lets not forget all the 4 legged critters that like to jump out in front of cars. Which means I'll be having more run ins with deer in the woods at night.

Only read if you wish to know why the commute:
    Working too much ruined my marriage since we didn't see each other much and she bailed. So I went back to my old self and said screw money and long hours. I'm going to do something I like. If I find anyone again I'm not making the same mistake again. Since my Ex lives out of state with the kids all my money has to be saved so I can afford to go get them. Lol going from 65K to 15K is a big hit.

mtbr member
    Sorry this isn't much other than measured outputs and runtimes. I don't even know of anyone who owns either of these lights (not that their bad lights).
    Mole

We Test Lights | Pro 2800 Enduro Remote Test and Review

http://www.wetestlights.com/test.php...Buster 2000 HL

mtbr member
    Jan 2018
    After looking at tons of lights I decided to go a totally different route and preorder the Trail Version from Outbound Lighting. After reading their thread along with chatting to Matt the owner, I believe this may be the best light for me. Though I really won't know that till I receive it and test it out.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMS View Post
    After looking at tons of lights I decided to go a totally different route and preorder the Trail Version from Outbound Lighting. .
    Me too!!
    Mole

mtbr member
    Personally brother, I'd pick the NR 2800 Enduro. I run one on my bars, and its been absolutely rock solid. It's bright as hell, and the run times are phenomenal. If there's ever an issue, NR's customer service is top notch, and they'll take care of you.

I own several NR systems, and they've stood the test of time. Rain, Mud, muck, unexpected crashes in the woods, you name it. I know people bitch and moan about their proprietary battery connectors, but who cares? They're AWESOME. If you get a Pro series setup, you can always swap batteries for bigger or smaller too... which is awesome. If I know Im on a several hour epic ride, and its going deep into the dark hours.. I'll run my 6-cell battery, and take my 2-cell battery as a spare just in case in my pack.

They've never let me down.

I recommend them through & through.
    You in Oklahoma City? If yes, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    I have the Niterider 3600. It is perfect for seeing tricky roads during night riding.