New 2015 Exposure Light is DELUXE & props to IBEX SPORTS- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New 2015 Exposure Light is DELUXE & props to IBEX SPORTS

I just received a 2015 Exposure Six Pack Mk. 5 light, and wanted to say it's quite an impressive product. I've been an Exposure user for about 10 years and this new offering is Impressive.
    The light is VERY Bright, rated at 3000 lumens. It's Very well made, has great programming features, and the Built-in Battery and No-Wires are 1 of my favorite Exposure features and has kept me as a loyal user.
    I have to give Props to James and Ibex Sports in New Hampshire who is the Main U.S. Importer of USE/Exposure products. I have only bought direct from him since my first Exposure purchase going back 10 years, and have bought several more since then, their Prices and Customer service make them a great choice if you desire 1 of these lights.
    2 years ago, 1 of mine had to be Factory repaired and IBEX handled the International shipment and got it back to me and everything went well.
    GREAT STUFF, if you can buy a high-quality light, their product line should be seriously considered!

mtbr member
    Ibex Sports is the best!
    2 years ago I bought a Diablo Mk4 from Backcountry Sports. It was an open box return that I got at a steep discount. a few months ago I knocked it off the clip-on bar mount on my road bike (totally my fault the clip has always been very secure). It hit the pavement hard but did not break. it worked fine except sometimes it didn't want to shut off all the way. It would go into a very faint flashing mode until I plugged it in for charging.
    I explained all of this to James at Ibex Sports while trying to get an estimate to have it fixed. He said no worries he would exchange it for a refurbished Mk4 that he had on hand. I sent him an email when it was on it's way and he shipped the new one to me the same day. Said he didn't want me to have anymore down time. That's just plain awesome.
    I love Exposure lights and would recommend them to anyone who is in the market. Buy directly from Ibex sports, you won't be disappointed!
    Mr_Mojorisen

mtbr member
    ...Great story, i have been using exposure lights for 10 years, and in all that time and many lights, i have only had 1 light with a minor issue and had received the same level of customer service from James at Ibex. They are the US Importer for Exposure and that is the reason I prefer to deal with them Direct too. Great deals, customer service and Nice people too.
    I am planning to get a new Diablo to Helmet mount sometime soon to compliment my 6-Pack. The new 2015 6-Pack light impresses me every time I use it.