Magicshine Eagle 600 video review- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Magicshine Eagle 600 video review

Here's My magic shine eagle video. let me know what you think.

I've got serval more videos going up this week so please like and subscribe.

Up coming reviews include thorfire bl01, magicshines mj-858 and 880, My Tiny Suns 3600 pro, Lezyne KTV and KTV pro and a few more which are in the post

RAKC
    Spank, your reviews are great as always, but think you should find some form of dirt to ride on with the light too. Only because a lights performance on road vs trails visually is a fair bit different. Even just a back road or path through a pasture.

Just a thought but nice work as always.

mtbr member
    Arh cheers bud, thanks for the constructive criticism. The reason I've not gone off road with this light is because it's aimed at roadies and commuters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    I've dropped the beam shots this year for riding footage. Do you think it's missing the beam shot pictures? I think it makes it a little more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAKC
    Oh ya that's the small one, so not great for off road anyway, was thinking that one was the bigger one. Couple videos of yours I watched I didn't see "off road" so thought maybe its something you didn't do.

Beam shots are good for "comparisons" against other lights. GJHS has it down well for what I mean. A fixed set up that can show each lights strengths and weaknesses compared directly to the next. In a review video if your doing a ride video, Ive decided the same thing, its kind of pointless because riding with it tells the whole story, a beam shot is more of just chapter 1.

mtbr member
    Nice little video, very well done. I would of liked to know if the battery is replaceable and / or switch-out-able by the user. Looks like a very nice self-contained lamp for the roadie or commuter. Interesting that MagicShine is offering a digital read out UI on some of it's new lamps. This lamp should appeal to a lot of people who ride roads, don't want a heavy battery set-up and don't plan to need more than 1.5 hrs worth of light. It should also appeal to the people who like the lower ( low beam ) LED feature with more of a cut-off beam pattern.

Small critique of the video's parting shot of the front beam pattern. This was done with too much ambient daylight still present...which of course makes the lamp seem brighter than it really is.