Light shootout thread?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Light shootout thread?

Okay, so I haven't been here in a month, and longer since I've been in the lighting threads. But where did the light shootout thread go? I went to use my light as a flashlight the other day, and it's dead, straight off the charger. I'd like to do some beam comparisons on stock lights, and all the sudden, poof, the thread is gone? Or is just hidden somewhere right in front of me?

Lets RIDE!
    Look up at the top of this page, above the search bar.....3 permanent links....one is the shootout

If you haven't used your light in a really long time, and it's a NiMH battery, it could have self-discharged itself to death. Might just need a new battery. Or you could try a little NiMH CPR first.

JZ
    It's not about speed, it's about lack of control.

mtbr member
    DOH! I knew it was somewhere right in front of me. That's my bucket o' fail for the day.

It will not come on at all. Even after leaving it on the charger overnight. And while I might be able to replace the batteries, it's a cheap Viewpoint light, and I think I just want to get something better. If I can replace the batteries, I can use the old one as a flashlight.

Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0