ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2014

ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?

We made 6 color for the wiz1/wiz2 housing samples. Which 3 color do you like most? We will finally make 2 or 3 color. The 6 color are: black, red, blue, olive, brown and gunmetal blue.

ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-0.jpg
    ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-2.0.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-2.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-3.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-4.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-5.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-6.jpgITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-1.jpgName:  gblue%20copy.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  81.8 KB
    Last edited by ITUO Manufacturer; 06-04-2015 at 06:18 PM.
    Regards,

ITUO Team
    ITUO- reliable, affordable, performance bike lights
    www.ituoworld.com

mtbr member
    Blue!

RAKC
    blue, green, red

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Black, olive, blue.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Black, red, blue

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Red, black blue as well!

mtbr member
    Black, red, blue.

mtbr member
    You need to change the Blue to Gunmetal Blue. Otherwise I like the Red, black is always a must but otherwise I like all the colors.

The torch I use for a back-up is black but it was also offered in gunmetal blue. When I went back to order the GBlue I found out the the torch was no longer available. I hate when stuff like that happens. Gunmetal Blue looks really nice. I wish my bike were GB because that would look so cool.

Ah! look at the color of the bars between posts. Gunmetal blue!

mtbr member
    Continued from last post: This is what gunmetal looks like on your torch.

Name:  gblue copy.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  81.8 KB

mtbr member
    looks like a product that was once blue , when it was new, but after many many many hours baking on sun color just fade towards gray. I don't see any other manufacturer offering 5 colors to pick from so I would say their offering is fantastic... and we already seen what happenes to "wish pool" threads like "100% custom made light"...

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Thanks guys for telling us the color you like. Do you agree changing the blue to gunmetal blue?
    Regards,

ITUO Team
    www.ituoworld.com

mtbr member
    most selling color will be in black, ~75-85% after that there are red and blue maybe 7-10% each, everything else will be under 5% of sales.

SPE
    mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Blue and black are better.

mtbr member
    Blue and black.
    Keep on Truckin'

mtbr member
    May 2015
    black, olive, and red for my tastes.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    No for gun metal blue-my vote

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9 View Post
    looks like a product that was once blue , when it was new, but after many many many hours baking on sun color just fade towards gray. I don't see any other manufacturer offering 5 colors to pick from so I would say their offering is fantastic... and we already seen what happenes to "wish pool" threads like "100% custom made light"...
    Seller is asking for feedback. As he stated he is only going to offer three colors. I figure it never hurts to put a new idea into play. If I were selling torches and were going to offer a choice of three colors; Gun metal Blue, Dark metallic gray and Flat black. This is me thinking out loud. Most of the torches I own are black with a slight degree of gloss. I have a blue mini AA torch the same blue as the OP is offering. Looks good on a small torch but not sure I'd like it on something bigger.

I tend to like darker colors because when I think of torches I'm thinking of what it would look like sitting on my handle bars. Not sure I would want something like what the OP is offering because generally I like an 18650 torch with the smallest profile possible. Currently I have something that size with the desired UI and beam pattern but I'm always looking for something more aesthetically appealing using the same size host

The last torch I bought was one of these...( scroll down ) ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-sku_224151_1.jpg
    Notice it is dark metallic gray. Turned out to be too big / heavy for a bar torch but works great around the house.

As to what you said here >

.. and we already seen what happenes to "wish pool" threads like "100% custom made light"...
    My point of view on that is yes sometimes, "Too many cooks can spoil the broth" or muddy the waters so to speak BUT sometimes the opposite is true as well. Sometimes when a lot of people begin to speak up and want the same thing sometimes someone hears what they are saying. That is why when people like me ( and others as well ) start speaking up and start asking for things that AREN'T being offered, occasionally someone willing to think "Out of the box" to create a new product listens up and say's to themselves, "Yeah, that just might sell real good". Ideas like, "wired remotes", "wireless remotes", "Brighter rear lamps with wider beam patterns", "Bike Lamps with neutral LED tints"...all of this kind of stuff only comes about because someone stood up and said, "This is what I wish someone would make and sell".

Not that I'm bragging but I've had some good ideas. Wired remotes was one as well as neutral LED lamps. I'm not saying I was the first to come up with the ideas but before I mentioned some of these things I personally never heard anyone one else mention it before. Of course once I started talking about some of this stuff I quickly found out that others obviously were having the same ideas. Anyway of the stuff I just mentioned, all of those things are now a reality and are selling like hotcakes. Hey, if it's true, it ain't bragging"...( I heard someone else say that somewhere )

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyarnold View Post
    No for gun metal blue-my vote
    So like, why not tell him what you "do want" Mr. 2-post...geez

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    I did earlier silly!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyarnold View Post
    I did earlier silly!
    Oh, I see. I guess I missed it before. My bad. So the second post was just to dis my idea...

Anyway, the OP's blue is a nice color. Wasn't my idea to replace the OP Blue but to offer mine as an additional alternative. Since only three will be used why not have more colors to chose from.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    "Ituo manufacturer" asked if we agreed with the gun metal blue afterwards

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    I'm basically saying I didn't chime back in to discuss you!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    I meant diss!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ITUO Manufacturer View Post
    Thanks guys for telling us the color you like. Do you agree changing the blue to gunmetal blue?
    No.

mtbr member
    Perhaps this ( ^ ) was the wrong thing to ask. Blue is a popular color, I see no need to replace blue with gunmetal blue. I was just mentioning it as an alternative choice to ANY color. I wasn't looking to narrow the field but to expand it.

@ heyarnold : Sorry guy. I was just being facetious. It works well when you make a blunder to point the blame at the other guy. I was just having some fun. I didn't mean to make you feel over defensive. I saw you were new and well...thought it might be interesting. My bad.

@ znomit ; znomit, you know you love Gunmetal, everyone in Oz loves Gunmetal.. You know, I just now did a Google search on your name just for the hell of it. At some point I came to this page and when I saw it I just started laughing. Now I don't know if all the photos are yours but when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and saw my Avatar! I just started laughing. Of course I saw your Avatar too as well as matthemuppets'. Good fun, made me feel so good after my morning ride I've decided to have a beer at 8:00 in the morning to celebrate. Not working today so I can do what I want.

mtbr member
    Maybe change the Poo brown to gunmetal blue?

Hey I just had a homebrew Cat, so I guess we're drinking buddies now. Of course its a respectable drinking hour here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    Maybe change the Poo brown to gunmetal blue?

Hey I just had a homebrew Cat, so I guess we're drinking buddies now. Of course its a respectable drinking hour here.
    Never had a homebrew beer before, that would be interesting. Nope, right now I've been tipping my hat to the good people who make Molson Ice. Funny I've always thought of it as a Canadian beer but from the label it looks like Molson is a USA company ( but maybe bottled in Canada ?? ). Anyway, I switch around. If not Molson then Coors lite or one of the Samuel Adams brews. Anyway, drank the last one I had after the last post. Time to hit the hay for me and hopefully won't wake up to too much rain.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Sorry guys, the question "Do you agree changing the blue to gunmetal blue?" is not proper. We apologize. We should add the gunmetal blue to the other five color for you to choose. Now if you like gunmetal blue you can choose it, but totally 3 color still. Thanks.
    Regards,

ITUO Team
    www.ituoworld.com

mtbr member
    Sorry guys, the question "Do you agree changing the blue to gunmetal blue?" is not proper. We apologize. We should add the gunmetal blue to the other five color for you to choose. Now if you like gunmetal blue you can choose it, but totally 3 color still. Thanks.
    That's very nice of you. Below is a photo of a torch ( gunmetal blue, very bottom ) that I use myself. The gunmetal blue keeps selling out. As I write I am waiting to see if they can be re-stocked. They even named these after me because I like them so much...*wink*...

ITUO Wiz1/Wiz2, which 3 color do you like?-t27212080.jpg