Help! They've locked me out!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Help! They've locked me out!

Okay, MTBR has me scratching my head now. Today I tried to view the website on my phone and when I tried to access the main forums I get the page saying the administrator has locked out my IP address. WTF! So when I got home I went on to the page I had up already on my desk top browser. I then tried to access the main MTBR forum and once again I got the same message! Tried going to the "contact us" page but that got me nothing I could use. Frustrated, I tried to go back to the "Lights and Night Riding" sub forum but once again got the page saying my IP address has been blocked. For the record I've not done anything that would justify this because I've not been looking or posting at any of the MTBR forums for a good long time. Until just a couple days ago I've only posted a couple times with really not much to say. Anyway, can't find a link to contact the administrators to ask them what's up. I was lucky enough to find a way to get back to the "Lights and Night riding" page but I had to go through the links in their Facebook listing in order to do that. ( Why that worked makes no sense ) Still can't get through to the other MTBR forum listings or find a way to contact administrators....What the hell is going on?

Super Moderator SuperModerator
    https://forums.mtbr.com/site-feedbac...l#post13987641

If you can get to site feedback you'll see it's happening to a lot of people in the last day or two for nothing they have done.

Unfortunately I don't know anymore than that myself at the moment.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I've been getting the same your IP is blocked message. Then I refresh and it works.

EAT MORE GRIME
    in an attempt to control spam

they are using tools which need a lot of work or need to be tossed

as it is 'banning IP' a bunch of people
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    Thanks for all the feedback. Nice to know that no one is picking on me by myself. ( misery does indeed love company ) Seems this is some kind of cluster-F that the I.T. folks working for MTBR can't figure out yet how to fix. As one person said sometimes hitting the refresh link over and over will get you to the next page but sometimes that won't work.

mtbr member
    Well, looks like I can peruse the MTBR forums again. Let's see how long it last.

mtbr member
    Lasted less than 12 hrs. Looks like I'm getting the same I.P. block message again. Very strange and very annoying. Hitting the refresh button multiple times seems to get me through but very annoying.

One Gear
    Iíve had the same problems on and off. Right now itís all good. Hopefully a fix is on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator SuperModerator
    @MTBRAdmin should have it all fixed now. If you're still having issues email him with your ip address.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by .40AET View Post
    Iíve had the same problems on and off. Right now itís all good. Hopefully a fix is on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, been on / off with me as well. Been good the last couple days and seems fine for now. ( holding my breath now waiting to see if Murphy's law kicks in after my last sentence )