Geoman Great Service- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Geoman Great Service

Just wanted to say that if any one is looking for lights I would like to highly recommend
    GEOMAN Their service is nothing but the best I had a problem and e- mailed then 11.30 pm EST and 15 mins later they got back to me and took care of my problem
    There service is one of the best that I have dealt with and they will work to solve your problem. I cant tell you how many times I have bought something and had problems and the problems never was fixed It is nice to know there is some one out there that has some old fashion ways to make things right and not all about a dollar
    THANKS GEOMAN YOUR ARE THE GREATEST

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray66
    Just wanted to say that if any one is looking for lights I would like to highly recommend
    GEOMAN Their service is nothing but the best I had a problem and e- mailed then 11.30 pm EST and 15 mins later they got back to me and took care of my problem
    There service is one of the best that I have dealt with and they will work to solve your problem. I cant tell you how many times I have bought something and had problems and the problems never was fixed It is nice to know there is some one out there that has some old fashion ways to make things right and not all about a dollar
    THANKS GEOMAN YOUR ARE THE GREATEST
    It is clear why everyone on this forum has nothing but great things to say about Geoman's customer service.After posting a concern i had with a Majic Shine product,not even knowing if i had purchased it from him,Geoman replied to my post that he would take care of my concern.FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I bought a GPS through Geoman a few years ago and the service was great back then. i recently bought magicshine lights through a different company and now WISH that i had spend the extra dollars on postage by going through Geoman (my lights are yet to arrive after over 1 month).

if they dont arrive soon - ill dispute through paypal and buy from Geoman like i should have done in the first place!

GeoMan
    Thanks for the support fellas, we sure do appreciate it. Even though our founder passed away the team is still here and we will always run the company Jay's way.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    placed my dispute through Paypal yesterday. it may take weeks to get my money back but as soon as i do ill hit up Geoman for the same lights

GeoMan
    Let us know when you are ready we'll be happy to get you ready to night ride. If you are anywhere near Prescott AZ on July 17-18 come on out we are doing free demos, sponsoring the event, running the charging station and booth and racing at the 12 Hours At Night.

http://www.go-ar.com/12han.html

Quote Originally Posted by bebe
    placed my dispute through Paypal yesterday. it may take weeks to get my money back but as soon as i do ill hit up Geoman for the same lights
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Couldn't agree more with the great customer svc; got my light in just over a week! Awesome.

Members who have read this thread: 0